Comments

• Options
    NjbowNjbow Posts: 62 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Wow I  need  one  thanks  now more  work  for me  lol
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Well
    I guess you better learn to rebuild a destroyed mailbox.

I not lying when I say I'm getting scared!

Mark
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    I gave up on repairing the mailbox and the mail delivery person just throws the boxes in the yard now!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might consider filling some sandbags, maybe ring a nice foxhole with them.....
    You know.....just sensible precautions 
     :D 
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking good fellas!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Works great

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, no tearing from the rounded tips?  I haven't seen any but still a little worried about it until I get more under my belt.

Mark
  • Options
    Nope.
    Works great on a crowned heads, it was about a 48 or a 50 ring

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine the principle would be similar to a nail. Blunting the tip avoids splitting the wood....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...