Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    G'day, gents, a tasty Graycliff 30 Year Vintage PGX from @Smoothsticks with Ethiopian coffee this morning and a CAO La Traviata Amatista this afternoon.

The La Traviata, a good budget stick, is suffering by comparison to the smoother, tastier Graycliff's Cameroon wrapper and Mexican San Andres binder.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain smoke. I'm 58 today, where did the time go. A friend and coworker the same age just passed this Sunday, we are blessed let's make every day count.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Happy Birthday, David! @Oyam123
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday @Oyam123
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday @Oyam123 Have a great day!
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy BDay David. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Tornado watch. .in the land of oz.last 2 days 10 inches of water.....lots of flooding in campsites. .....I talked to a friend of in who camps there....omlicksalotopuss said that's  3 time's as much water(in inches  not water weight)than CB'S **** SIZE. ...puss says high
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Tornado watch. .in the land of oz.last 2 days 10 inches of water.....lots of flooding in campsites. .....I talked to a friend of in who camps there....omlicksalotopuss said that's  3 time's as much water(in inches  not water weight)than CB'S **** SIZE. ...puss says high
    Peter deep?
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Water water everywhere and only beer to drink. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Water water everywhere and only beer to drink. 
    Indeed alba got hit hard....had delerverys there.....and brandy also....river too high to get my summer home in.......

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Peter deep?
    Lol...
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Rodriguez Reserva Privada with a RRG&C.  
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Rain smoke. I'm 58 today, where did the time go. A friend and coworker the same age just passed this Sunday, we are blessed let's make every day count.
    Happy Birthday David!  You're only 58?  You been sick? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Happy Birthday David!  You're only 58?  You been sick? 
    Only seems like he should be older.  Happy Birthday O'Dave.
  • Options
    Evening Mikey! How's the shoulder doing? This exact same post was deleted in a quote to you. 
  • Options
    Thanx guys, my birthday gift. 
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    G'day, gents, a tasty Graycliff 30 Year Vintage PGX from @Smoothsticks with Ethiopian coffee this morning and a CAO La Traviata Amatista this afternoon.

The La Traviata, a good budget stick, is suffering by comparison to the smoother, tastier Graycliff's Cameroon wrapper and Mexican San Andres binder.
    For years I was the only Graycliff fan in this old CI crowd.  Glad to find that there is at least one more.  I have the same ones in stock and really enjoy them.  Also have the Profesionales and the Platinums, which I enjoy even more than the 30 Year. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    A real book.  Cool.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! How's the shoulder doing? This exact same post was deleted in a quote to you. 
    Somebody musta put some bad juju on you.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Yakster said:

For years I was the only Graycliff fan in this old CI crowd.  Glad to find that there is at least one more.  I have the same ones in stock and really enjoy them.  Also have the Profesionales and the Platinums, which I enjoy even more than the 30 Year. 
    It was my first Graycliff, I was a bit leery based on what I've read on the forum, but I wanted a Cameroon and I ended up with a fantastic smoke.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Somebody musta put some bad juju on you.
    Shoulder is one step at a time.  One thing leads to another but overall better.
  • Options
    Hababo time!  La Palina Red Label toro.
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    kckasper said:
    Yakster said:

It was my first Graycliff, I was a bit leery based on what I've read on the forum, but I wanted a Cameroon and I ended up with a fantastic smoke.
    I've most always had good luck with Graycliff. Had some plugged ones a few years ago, but they were the Crystal Specials. 
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    kckasper said:
    Yakster said:

Like an occasional Graycliffe Double Espresso.  Last price increase took them outta my price range.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    A real book.  Cool.
    A book or a journal?
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    A real book.  Cool.
    A book or a journal?

its a book....
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Any good, Mikey? I bought a 5er a few days ago.
  • Options
    Hi cb.....breakfast at Tiffanys. ....big storm was a farce.....I p'd more....got a squirrel in my garage. ....Lil babies are cool......mama takes a peanut. ...had her last year .....real friendly. ....not foaming like Bambi  :)
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:

Any good, Mikey? I bought a 5er a few days ago.
    Mikey likey.  Repeat purchase.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hi cb.....breakfast at Tiffanys. ....big storm was a farce.....I p'd more....got a squirrel in my garage. ....Lil babies are cool......mama takes a peanut. ...had her last year .....real friendly. ....not foaming like Bambi  :)
    Wait until the little darling gnaws through electrical wiring.