cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Cb rocks
    And has stones?
    Neither kidney nor gall.
  • Options

Warped La Hacienda Superiores Grand Corona.  Some generous someone snt me this cigar.  Thanks.
  • Options
    Summer rain.
  • Options
    New exercise at PT yesterday.  New pain in the arm, shoulder and back today!  Moving right along…
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW not sure how old this is, but smoking much better than some young ones I've had. Thank you to KC for restoring my faith in a fine cigar. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    WOW not sure how old this is, but smoking much better than some young ones I've had. Thank you to KC for restoring my faith in a fine cigar. 
    A little age will do wonders. Afternoon O'Dave.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    A little age will do wonders. Afternoon O'Dave.
    Twss 
  • Options
    First cigar I have nubed in a long time.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone! Oliva Connie PC with a RRG&C.
  • Options
    Oy-----Box date on the SLR Regios is June 2010. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC.  Back to the RRG&C I see.  Had me a cold over the weekend.  Still a bit of the sniffles.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening KC.  Back to the RRG&C I see.  Had me a cold over the weekend.  Still a bit of the sniffles.
    Evening Mikey! I had a summer cold that lasted almost 2 weeks. Today is the first day I'm back to 100%.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Perfect 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Perfect 
    Glad you enjoyed David. Most of my Cuban cigars are just like me. Old. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Perfect 
    Glad you enjoyed David. Most of my Cuban cigars are just like me. Old. 
    …and they smell bad.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Is youse out there? .....linga #9 and Jerry.......just had coffeeKake next door....she lit my cigar.....more rain again....high CB...and FB gotta get my b's in
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    More shootings at a Republican affair........sad.....
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  AF Chateau Fuente with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Birdman.  Few rain showers.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Been storming here too. JLP Nacionales and pour'N. These are mixed filler (Cuban sandwich) value smokes, but when aged (May 2014 box date) they are quite good. No complexity just nice tasty tobacco. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Mikey! Been storming here too. JLP Nacionales and pour'N. These are mixed filler (Cuban sandwich) value smokes, but when aged (May 2014 box date) they are quite good. No complexity just nice tasty tobacco. 
    Simple is good when it's a good simple.  This rehabbing is getting old.  One damn thing after another.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Simple is good when it's a good simple.  This rehabbing is getting old.  One damn thing after another.
    You're still above ground and breathing. So that's good. Rehab can be a PITA. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Gots lots goin' on.  Recover from surgery, rehab an old guy's arm, back and shoulder,  rehab from a worn out shoulder, rehab the other shoulder and back from putting up with the bad one, and oh, let's not forget the collar bone et al..  And, yes, I ain't takin' a dirt nap.
  • Options
    Dunbarton & Trust Sobremesa short robusto.
  • Options
    Hump Day!
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Gots lots goin' on.  Recover from surgery, rehab an old guy's arm, back and shoulder,  rehab from a worn out shoulder, rehab the other shoulder and back from putting up with the bad one, and oh, let's not forget the collar bone et al..  And, yes, I ain't takin' a dirt nap.
    Card room at Century Village? Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for the Colostomy Bag Toss Team at the Senior Olympics. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Card room at Century Village? Guess I'm going to have to find a replacement for the Colostomy Bag Toss Team at the Senior Olympics. 
    Definitely off my game particularly left handed.
    Post edited by cigarbreath on