Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello?
    Hello
    Ozzmosis!
    Indeed cb.....sometimes the banter is like passing thru a semipermeable membrane. .....Bambi thinks your cute too....I showed  her your meat pic......
    Ah, shucks…
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  AF Chateau with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello?
    Hello
    Ozzmosis!
    Indeed cb.....sometimes the banter is like passing thru a semipermeable membrane. .....Bambi thinks your cute too....I showed  her your meat pic......
    Mikey posted a photo of his meat on the banter? (Someone had to make that comment, might as well be me)
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hello?
    Hello
    Ozzmosis!
    Mikey posted a photo of his meat on the banter? (Someone had to make that comment, might as well be me)
    Well done young grasshopper.
  • Options
    Way too obvious, but I couldn't pass it up. Evening Mikey! (Exact same post deleted in a quote) 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Way too obvious, but I couldn't pass it up. Evening Mikey! (Exact same post deleted in a quote) 
    You really musta pissed somebody off.  Either that or you doing something wrong.  How did it get to be almost the 4th of July.  Time flies when your rehabbing.
  • Options
    Disappearing posts happen when responding to a quote, never on a new post. Weird.
  • Options
    A blast from the past. Cubao #4 from 2010, cello dark brown. Always enjoyed these.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    A blast from the past. Cubao #4 from 2010, cello dark brown. Always enjoyed these.
    Should be well aged after seven years.  Just dug up a Cubao #3 - lancero - that's an E&O so probably close to the same age.  Sorry the boys broke up.  Here's to Espinosa and Ortega.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    All the news fit to post.  Hot rod golf carts and heroin?  Dean running a golf cart chop shop?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Should be well aged after seven years.  Just dug up a Cubao #3 - lancero - that's an E&O so probably close to the same age.  Sorry the boys broke up.  Here's to Espinosa and Ortega.
    They were great smokes at a good price. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
     Very good cigar.  Mikey likey.  Sorry they are no more.  Do have a couple left though.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
     Very good cigar.  Mikey likey.  Sorry they are no more.  Do have a couple left though.
    I have some oldies but goodies still in the humi too.  Like the Cubao's, Room 101 305 Robos, and a few others. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    I have some oldies but goodies still in the humi too.  Like the Cubao's, Room 101 305 Robos, and a few others. 
    Haven't had any of the re-release 601, Cubao, Murcielago, or Mi Bario.  Used to like 'em all and buy them regularly.  So many seegars, so little seegar money.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the Murcielagos, EO, re-release, & the B.S.C.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Oh the pop's are sweeter and the taste iz new......it's shot with cb thru and thru
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Restocking 
  • Options

Perfect OTT
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Where's the dog?
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Where's the dog?
    Woof
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Restocking 
    Cuban-esque.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Where's the dog?
    Out chasing parked cars.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Where's the dog?
    Out chasing parked cars.
    ...Only after Closing Time...
  • Options
  • Options
    The longest Viaje starts with one cigar 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    The longest Viaje starts with one cigar 
    ...Yo oY...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Baron de Rothschild with a RRG&C.