Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:

Cleaning out the drawer of my smoking table. 
    You ol' sack o' seegar bands.
  • Options

Most recent project affliction.....70 LS5.  Bought in pieces April before last....Caused me to be AWOL from Bantering, Fishing and other idle past times......
    Road trip!  Route 66 revisited.  Muscle car maniac Duke.
    Amen to that, Mike.  Spent the winter shutdown under that dam thing in insulated coveralls with it on jack stands.  Oil pick up tube fell out of the pump and I got it shut down pretty quick but when I dropped the pan to inspect the main and rod bearings I thought, what the hell, I am this far in I might as well polish up the mains and rod and do a bottom end roll in.....SHEESH.....Previous owner did not tack weld the pick up tube in the pump and I got to fix someone else's fck up.....
    …and we drove the Yaris to CigarFest?!?!  SHEESH!
    LMAO....And would you believe, me and the fuzzballs drove it down to Celina and I am still driving it with 145K on the odo??  39.6mpg and its still payin be back for buyin it...lol....
    A great ride but you gotta admit it ain't no flash car.  Hardly a chick mobile.
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

Most recent project affliction.....70 LS5.  Bought in pieces April before last....Caused me to be AWOL from Bantering, Fishing and other idle past times......
    Amen to that, Mike.  Spent the winter shutdown under that dam thing in insulated coveralls with it on jack stands.  Oil pick up tube fell out of the pump and I got it shut down pretty quick but when I dropped the pan to inspect the main and rod bearings I thought, what the hell, I am this far in I might as well polish up the mains and rod and do a bottom end roll in.....SHEESH.....Previous owner did not tack weld the pick up tube in the pump and I got to fix someone else's fck up.....
    LMAO....And would you believe, me and the fuzzballs drove it down to Celina and I am still driving it with 145K on the odo??  39.6mpg and its still payin be back for buyin it...lol....
    I would go as far to say as chick repellent......BUT incredibly thrifty......gas is almost an afterthought.....Drove that little dude for 9 years with only 1 battery, 2 sets of tires and regular maintenance...the only caveat is that you must leave your ego home when you leave.....no room for that foolishness....lol....
  • Options

I would go as far to say as chick repellent......BUT incredibly thrifty......gas is almost an afterthought.....Drove that little dude for 9 years with only 1 battery, 2 sets of tires and regular maintenance...the only caveat is that you must leave your ego home when you leave.....no room for that foolishness....lol....
    …or tomfoolery either.
  • Options
    Ave Maria Divinia Morning Star (5" x 58).  Part of the Ave Maria Morning Star sampler at twenty cents apiece instead of six bucks.  Cheap at 10X the price.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Ave Maria Divinia Morning Star (5" x 58).  Part of the Ave Maria Morning Star sampler at twenty cents apiece instead of six bucks.  Cheap at 10X the price.
    Yakster, it was a one buck for a fiver sampler with free shipping deal from CI awhile back.
  • Options
    A very good cigar.  Would by some more at the right price.  CB, what's the right price you might ask.  Four bucks.
  • Options
    Damn, friggin' thunder about knocked me outta bed.  Thunder, lighting, and rain.  Coming down cats ad dogs.
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 payback has improved greatly with only a week in the humi.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Musta been a rough truck ride.  Howdy Fred Bob.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    I agree 100%
  • Options
    Militia and High Life after a few hours of yard work. 
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    The bundle was pretty hot out of the box. Afternoon Mikey!
  • Options
    After a seegar and 3 High Lifes I am ready for a nap!
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Zzzzzxxxxx......
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    The bundle was pretty hot out of the box. Afternoon Mikey!
    Had some cold off the truck.
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Living the High Life in the Commiewealth.
  • Options
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N Generosa toro.  Like the funky tobacco leaf N on the side.
  • Options
    La Gloria Cubana Serie N Generosa toro.  Like the funky tobacco leaf N on the side.
    Nice Oscuro flavor from the wrapper.
  • Options
    Finished off a cigar butt from my ashtray, not a good idea. From now on if I want just a few puffs I get a cigarillo. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Finished off a cigar butt from my ashtray, not a good idea. From now on if I want just a few puffs I get a cigarillo. 
    I torch the foot till it glows.  Seems to vaporize the left over tar and oils burning with a clean flavor.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening, CB, all y'all, I like the N's but the head seems to unravel when I use a guillotine cut so I punch cut them now.

I'm enjoying a 10th Ann. Reserva Limitada Figurado from Flores y Rodriguez right now, fine cigar.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Evening, CB, all y'all, I like the N's but the head seems to unravel when I use a guillotine cut so I punch cut them now.

I'm enjoying a 10th Ann. Reserva Limitada Figurado from Flores y Rodriguez right now, fine cigar.

That a Blacken your Pecker draw poker for unpluggin' seegars?
  • Options
    Sheesh!
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh!
    ...More like cbeesh...  Way to Kill it MikeY.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Sheesh!
    Squawk!  Squawk!!  QyH LE with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    How 'bout them National Leaque All-Stars?
  • Options
    Man o' War Side Project Little Devil corona.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Sheesh!
    Squawk!  Squawk!!  QyH LE with a RRG&C. 
    Squack!
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening Mikey! La Palina Classic Robo and pour'N.