....But FvCK You lil ****....WiNk.
    ....Damn, don't Fad on me ****..... 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ....Ha, no problem I'll shut this side of the HooZe doWn....slide wiFF me....
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Slip slidin' away…
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Slip slidin' away…
    ....PouR, to close the Bar.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Morning Dog......
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    ...ArF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    ...ArF...
    Just ArF'in…
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    Afternoon Ozzmosis, you ol' semipermeable membrane you.
  • Options
    ....MoonShine seZ HolA....MuthAFreakerZ......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....MoonShine seZ HolA....MuthAFreakerZ......and YOU Too MiKeY.

• Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    High cb......you should check your phone for text messages once a month......what's shaking other than your chins?....74° so far....more storms tonight......how's your monkey? 
  • Options
    Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    High cb......you should check your phone for text messages once a month......what's shaking other than your chins?....74° so far....more storms tonight......how's your monkey? 
    Mikey has a monkey?
  • Options
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    Mikey has a monkey?
    Spank that bad boy.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Dog......
    Hot and humid.  Some over a hundred feels like days ahead.
  • Options
    Yes Fred cb has a monkey......and a groundhog. ....the government pays for hog food and hiz plants .....Ohio treaty from 1861....stay safe cb....hide your nuTz.....big flood warning here now.....good thing I'm fat and float
  • Options
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Sweet 
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭

Evening Gentlemen.  My first one of these.  Nice stick indeed.  Thanks Craig.
  • Options

....DiG iT...
  • Options
    Over the years I have probably bought a dozen or more torches.  Singles thru quads.  I make every effort to take care of them but inevitably, they have a relatively short life.  The little black plastic $2.99 POS single torch under the cigar has survived longer than any I have owned.   Bought it over a year ago at the Party Source in Bellevue KY.  Its been dropped, ran over, lost, found, washed and dried yet it refuses to die....I just keep fillin er up and it just keeps on workin....Go figure....
  • Options
    TruDog said:

....DiG iT...
    "Indeed" Copr. 2009 by Breath Publ....
  • Options

Out of idle curiosity, does this constitute PW'ing?......
  • Options
    Over the years I have probably bought a dozen or more torches.  Singles thru quads.  I make every effort to take care of them but inevitably, they have a relatively short life.  The little black plastic $2.99 POS single torch under the cigar has survived longer than any I have owned.   Bought it over a year ago at the Party Source in Bellevue KY.  Its been dropped, ran over, lost, found, washed and dried yet it refuses to die....I just keep fillin er up and it just keeps on workin....Go figure....
    .....AlrighT....    You didn't happen to see that Dunhill I forgot on the table we last HerF'D...almost 3 Years ago.....Lol,
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    .....AlrighT....    You didn't happen to see that Dunhill I forgot on the table we last HerF'D...almost 3 Years ago.....Lol,
    IF we are talking about the Jungle Jim's herf, I am pretty sure I would have seen at least 2 of them after the teKILLya shots....I left a full 5th of whatever whiskey that they were promoting at that event.....clean up crew made out like banDits......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    IF we are talking about the Jungle Jim's herf, I am pretty sure I would have seen at least 2 of them after the teKILLya shots....I left a full 5th of whatever whiskey that they were promoting at that event.....clean up crew made out like banDits......
    ....MooonShine GraBBed daT...  BoY don'T let anY LiQuor behind......
  • Options

....DoG Fish.....TasTy.
  • Options
    TruDog said:

....DoG Fish.....TasTy.
    Yes, it is....the 60's won the coin toss tonight.  The 90's make it a bit tough to keep a clear mind....
  • Options
    TruDog said:

....DoG Fish.....TasTy.
    Yes, it is....the 60's won the coin toss tonight.  The 90's make it a bit tough to keep a clear mind....
    ...One of cbs Fav's.  Did You hear of the 101 Tasting we dranK 2 Pitchers of the 120.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:

....DoG Fish.....TasTy.
    ...One of cbs Fav's.  Did You hear of the 101 Tasting we dranK 2 Pitchers of the 120.
    OucH,,,,,,I hate to miss any opportunity to find thaT on draf.....