Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe PC with a RRG&C. 
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton VSG CG (gifted by mutt) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe PC with a RRG&C. 
    ...WooF...
    Squawk!  Squawk!! VSG is magnificent, as always.  Rich flavors of oak, dark honey and spices.  Thank you mutt! 
  • Options
  • Options
    Great looking smoke youse got there CraigDog!  Just so happen to have one burning here too. 
  • Options
    ...Let'Z Rock da HooZe...
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    Evening Gentlemen....survived another week....
  • Options

While I never really gave much thought as to the why, I still enjoy RP SG.  While the maddy got rated as all that and a bag of chips, smoking this stick is like shaking hands with an old friend for me.  
  • Options
    Evening Ate!
  • Options
    ...Evening Duke.  Always Enjoy the SG.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ate!
    Hey KC.  I hope you were able to cure your iPad battery issues.  I ended up having to shut down automatic app refresh and dim the display screen to keep mine from crashing with what appeared to be plenty of battery left....PITA....
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    TruDog said:
    Hey Craig.  One of the few sticks that Patel does that didn't ,migrate production around.  Seems to have stayed pretty true to the original Nestor Placencia blend...The toros I have managed to get a little age on them because I typically prefer the torp.  That said, the maduro version is a bit stout so I am not real sure you'll find it in your wheel house.....Still enjoy its flavor profile tho....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Hey Craig.  One of the few sticks that Patel does that didn't ,migrate production around.  Seems to have stayed pretty true to the original Nestor Placencia blend...The toros I have managed to get a little age on them because I typically prefer the torp.  That said, the maduro version is a bit stout so I am not real sure you'll find it in your wheel house.....Still enjoy its flavor profile tho....
    ...Duke, watching the first Bungle preseason game of the year....  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ate!
    Hey KC.  I hope you were able to cure your iPad battery issues.  I ended up having to shut down automatic app refresh and dim the display screen to keep mine from crashing with what appeared to be plenty of battery left....PITA....
    Thanks for the input Duke. The crashing only happens once in a blue moon. The link you sent was very helpful. Still working on it.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Caught a little of it on the radio.  Been buried in a deluge of Dallas sports talk about the Elliot suspension.  I could easily apply my forum handle to radio with respect to the coverage the 'Boys get down here....
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ate!
    Thanks for the input Duke. The crashing only happens once in a blue moon. The link you sent was very helpful. Still working on it.
    It would be nice if our friends at apple would provide a one click button in settings to extend battery life but no such luck on that one.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Caught a little of it on the radio.  Been buried in a deluge of Dallas sports talk about the Elliot suspension.  I could easily apply my forum handle to radio with respect to the coverage the 'Boys get down here....
    ....Yea, Ohio State Kid, and Vegas Closed all betting on the Boy'Z since....LoL.
  • Options
    Hate to post and dash but it appears that the warden has a considerable to do list for me tomorrow.  Y'all enjoy what's  left of your Friday.  Keep on Pour'N....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Evening Ate!
    It would be nice if our friends at apple would provide a one click button in settings to extend battery life but no such luck on that one.....
    Oh, and btw, I don't have an iPad. It's a 7" RCA Voyager tablet. An El Cheapo, a gift from daughter Cynthia. I only use it for this banter.
  • Options
    V Beli clipped and burning. Pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    V Beli clipped and burning. Pour'N.
    ...On Fire as well, with a Beli.
  • Options
    Don'T mind me wiFF a ShouT ooT...."F-V-C-K  You oZZy"....glad I got that off my chest..
  • Options
    Hate to post and dash but it appears that the warden has a considerable to do list for me tomorrow.  Y'all enjoy what's  left of your Friday.  Keep on Pour'N....
    Take care Duke.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

While I never really gave much thought as to the why, I still enjoy RP SG.  While the maddy got rated as all that and a bag of chips, smoking this stick is like shaking hands with an old friend for me.  
    Classic blend, they just got it right.
  • Options
    ...YeZ cb wE still wuV YA....Pour'N.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening gents, finished rubbing my butt for tomorrow's pulled pork smoke, time to dig through the winedor to pick out a stick and something good to drink tho go with it. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Evening gents, finished rubbing my butt for tomorrow's pulled pork smoke, time to dig through the winedor to pick out a stick and something good to drink tho go with it. 
    ...HoLA Yak, gonna grill 2morrow as well.  GetchA DiNk oN, and always enjoy dem pic's......Cheer'Z.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Now that's fancy, a beer that comes with its own paper bag.