Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, small buzz, good cigar and a little dose of Houses of the Holy certainly  takes the edge off.  Pretty sure big pharma would go under if more prescribed to that as the medication of choice.....
    ...Hell'Z YeZ...  Dig me some Houses of the Holy, afternoon Duke.
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Hmmm, small buzz, good cigar and a little dose of Houses of the Holy certainly  takes the edge off.  Pretty sure big pharma would go under if more prescribed to that as the medication of choice.....
    Hey Craig.  I can't tell you how good it is to be sitting on the patio with a stick and a beer digging a little No Quarter.  Been a month and change since I got to do this....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Hey Craig.  I can't tell you how good it is to be sitting on the patio with a stick and a beer digging a little No Quarter.  Been a month and change since I got to do this....
    ...Right oN...  Been on the phone with a work BrO, he got DUI last night.....not Good.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Right oN...  Been on the phone with a work BrO, he got DUI last night.....not Good.
    That is a big o schidt moment indeed.....I hope for his sake he is well connected enough to make it go away but that is next to impossible in this day and age.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    That is a big o schidt moment indeed.....I hope for his sake he is well connected enough to make it go away but that is next to impossible in this day and age.....
    ...A 30 some year old youngster, and his second.   He'll be dealing with Serious **** to keep his Clearance and work.  A terrible way to give up a 6-figure job around this neck of the woods.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    ...A 30 some year old youngster, and his second.   He'll be dealing with Serious **** to keep his Clearance and work.  A terrible way to give up a 6-figure job around this neck of the woods.
    That is truly awful.  I hope for his sake that his attorney can do him some good.  Not sure how you go home and face anyone after that.....damn....there but for the grace and good fortune could go many of us......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    That is truly awful.  I hope for his sake that his attorney can do him some good.  Not sure how you go home and face anyone after that.....damn....there but for the grace and good fortune could go many of us......
    A single Kid with the World by the Ball'Z......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    A single Kid with the World by the Ball'Z......
    Should make all of us sit up and take notice......
  • Options
    Ok.  Random here.  Anyone besides me watching Auburn and LSU??
  • Options
    Ok.  Random here.  Anyone besides me watching Auburn and LSU??
    ...Nope, got MikeY's Sooners vs Tex-aZZ.....
  • Options
    Courtesy of my Bro from another Mo....
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  H. Upmann Mag 46 and pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Squawk! Squawk!!
  • Options
    OSU vs Nebraska and LIVE Boxing on FOX......Pour'N.
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Good baseball game.....Yankees stink
  • Options
    ....KC, this Cigar is Outstanding.....  Salty Ballpark Pretzel, white pepper on the Retro.   Thank You for Sharing.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....KC, this Cigar is Outstanding.....  Salty Ballpark Pretzel, white pepper on the Retro.   Thank You for Sharing.
    My pleasure. Enjoying every puff here too. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    My pleasure. Enjoying every puff here too. 
    Changing uP, a little Buttered Toast/ Coffee and Cream/ still that Excellent White Pepper on the Finish.
  • Options
    Glad you are enjoying CraigDog.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Cape is Fluttering in the BreeZe.......Excellent Cigar my Friend.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Cape is Fluttering in the BreeZe.......Excellent Cigar my Friend.
    One of my favorites for sure.
  • Options
    Speaking of capes, Valentina is going to be Wonder Woman for Halloween.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Need a Pic of that Cutie....
  • Options

TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Need a Pic of that Cutie....
    Ry Ry will be Trick or Treating here this year as well....I might even get the UnderDog suit oot as well.....SCarY.
  • Options
    Lily Ya Ya will be Pinkie Pie. Will definitely send pix. Doing it here as always, much safer neighborhood with no traffic.
  • Options
    I might just throw a Purse oN, dangle a Cigar and Play cigarbreath.....
  • Options
    Don't forget the leaky pipe. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    And go to BINGO night
  • Options
    ...POUR"N....