Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH LE with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Has everybody gone to facebook, or just aren't posting anymore??
  • Options
    Has everybody gone to facebook, or just aren't posting anymore??
    Evening Johnny! It's always like this on Tuesday nights. How are you doing, haven't seen you on in ages. You survive Harvey OK?
  • Options
    KC, i'm doing fine, just lurking about now and then, We are too far inland for Harvey to do much more than give a little rain.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening gents...
    Weather is great out here in Cali this evening Currently 80 outside great weather for a smoke after the game 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    KC, i'm doing fine, just lurking about now and then, We are too far inland for Harvey to do much more than give a little rain.
    No KWPR this year due to Irma. We got hit here but not real bad. Minor damage but major inconvenience. 
  • Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    Good evening gents...
    Weather is great out here in Cali this evening Currently 80 outside great weather for a smoke after the game 
    Evening NorCal, still favorable weather here in Tx
  • Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    Good evening gents...
    Evening Shank! Glad you found us over here.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    No KWPR this year due to Irma. We got hit here but not real bad. Minor damage but major inconvenience. 
    Thankfully it wasn't any worse than it was, glad everybody came through it in good health.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Thankfully it wasn't any worse than it was, glad everybody came through it in good health.
    Key West got hit, but was on the "clean" side of the storm. Lower and middle Keys from mm 20 to mm 80 were devastated, mostly due to storm surge.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Key West got hit, but was on the "clean" side of the storm. Lower and middle Keys from mm 20 to mm 80 were devastated, mostly due to storm surge.
    Ouch, that must be a total cluster in that area, my heart goes out to all those in the path .
  • Options
    I'm going on to bed now, may stop by tomorrow, 'nite all.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Ouch, that must be a total cluster in that area, my heart goes out to all those in the path .
    They are very resilient and are rebuilding. Just going to take some time.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice to see a drve by
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Hi cb... :)
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Afternoon Ozzy.
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Afternoon Ozzy.
    You feelin better I hope....?
  • Options
    1k for cb 
  • Options
    Fat's Domino dead at 89....."On blueberry hill"....RIP
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Afternoon Ozzy.
    You feelin better I hope....?
    Hangin' in there.
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  Rm 101 Big Paycheck with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Disappearing posts.  Evning KC.
  • Options
    Evening Mikey!  Getting cold in Ohio yet? Front moved through S FL today, 70* F on the back porch, I'm freezing to death.  La Palina Red Label Toro up next.  
  • Options
    Evening Mikey!  Getting cold in Ohio yet? Front moved through S FL today, 70* F on the back porch, I'm freezing to death.  La Palina Red Label Toro up next.  
  • Options
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Fall has fell.  Down in the mid 30's tonight.
  • Options
    WTF is up with that triple post?  Only hit "Post Comment" once! 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    WTF is up with that triple post?  Only hit "Post Comment" once! 
    Seems I'm not the only one having problems posting.
  • Options
    C.Com must have leaky pipes too.  Many of my posting issues are "quote" posts to Mikey.  Sometimes to Oy, sometimes to mutt. Weird. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quoting degenerates always gets you in trouble around here. :)
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )