Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    KC if your looking for a,nice,gift for the kids.
    Ah, NO!!!
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    It appears that I have gotten a bit dumber.....So as I can't reply back to post with a quote (or it is a bit beyond me), Hey KC!.....and Good Evening Craig...lol....
  • Options
    It appears that I have gotten a bit dumber.....So as I can't reply back to post with a quote (or it is a bit beyond me), Hey KC!.....and Good Evening Craig...lol....
    You might have gotten a bit dumber, but that is not the posting problem. This site is a bit F/U, as far as quote posts go. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    You might have gotten a bit dumber, but that is not the posting problem. This site is a bit F/U, as far as quote posts go. 
    Ah, not sure I could get dumber, sometimes BUT, I did finally find the quote button.....
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Not say'n that the Poster'z aren't F/U as well.....Pour'N.
  • Options
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C. 
    KC…
  • Options
    Evening Gents.  Finally finished the patio remodel and enjoying it with a V and a little 7 & Woodford.....
    Duke…
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Dog…
  • Options
    MikeY...what uP?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C. 
    KC…
    Hey Mike....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Enjoying the joys of homeownership.  Trying to clean out all the crap that's accumulated around here.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    KC if your looking for a,nice,gift for the kids.
    Too funny.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Ah, not sure I could get dumber, sometimes BUT, I did finally find the quote button.....
    I had quotes that posted then later disappeared.  Sheesh!
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Enjoying the joys of homeownership.  Trying to clean out all the crap that's accumulated around here.
    Good luck with that....I think we moved some stuff that we never unboxed from at least 2 previous moves.....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    ...You getting ready to sell the houze?
  • Options
    Guillermo Leon Robo and pour'N.  Christmas show at Wee-Ones VPK/Pre-school tomorrow morning.  Vali is quite excited, she's the lead singer. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Guillermo Leon Robo and pour'N.  Christmas show at Wee-Ones VPK/Pre-school tomorrow morning.  Vali is quite excited, she's the lead singer. 
    ...Need some Pic's...  RoCK oN Vali.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    I stared at the screen for about 10 minutes before I finally found the quote button.  Not sure if it wasn't there or if my dumb a$$ just missed it.  Me = duh.....
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    I stared at the screen for about 10 minutes before I finally found the quote button.  Not sure if it wasn't there or if my dumb a$$ just missed it.  Me = duh.....
    ...Rookie....ha ha.  You've been missed Duke.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...Rookie....ha ha.  You've been missed Duke.
    Thanks Craig.  When I logged on this evening I came up about 30 pages back.  It has been a while....
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Eventually.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Eventually.
    Could save myself a lot of work and just leave it to the kids.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Eventually.
    ..."Gee Thanks Dad"...  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    MikeY...what uP?
    Eventually.
    ..."Gee Thanks Dad"...  
    ....WAit a seC....   Your old PLayBoy Mag's from "53+" they could CaSH$$....
  • Options
    ....Stones Sticky Fingers Jam'N.....
  • Options
    ...cb'z fault.
  • Options
    ....Don'T get LaZy.... Let'Z Rap PresenT'z..........
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....Don'T get LaZy.... Let'Z Rap PresenT'z..........wheres the Scotch tape cb?

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    "Oh my"  **** Enberg dead at 82