...Where the Heck did CB go...?
    Went to see a man about a monkey 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Prime time Olympics starting.
    ...recorded Opening Ceremonies.
    Oh well. Maybe some competition a bit later.
  • Options
    DPG Blue Generoso up next. Pour'N.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    ...did you say Pour'N, let'Z.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    If you let the Blues age a few years they are almost as good as the originals. With 4 years rest this one has 80% of the originals flavors and spices.
  • Options
    Holy crap!  East Timor and Madagascar both have 5 member Winter Olympic teams!  Whoda thunk it? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    If you let the Blues age a few years they are almost as good as the originals. With 4 years rest this one has 80% of the originals flavors and spices.
    Couldn't Agree more, gonna fire one with the same age as well.  Let'Z BurN.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..YaKitY YaK..

Hi Y'all

The women folk are watching GoT again, pizza's comin', not sure if I should start with a Laranja, DPG blue, or the new AJ re-blend of the Murcielago tonight.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Ireland has a Winter Olympic team? When did getting SF drunk become an Olympic event? 
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    ..YaKitY YaK..

Hi Y'all

The women folk are watching GoT again, pizza's comin', not sure if I should start with a Laranja, DPG blue, or the new AJ re-blend of the Murcielago tonight.
    ...Okay, now we'Z gotta ParTaY.  Evening YaK.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Yakster said:
    ..YaKitY YaK..

Hi Y'all

...and shortstack is lurking.  DiG iT.
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    ..YaKitY YaK..

Hi Y'all

Evening Yak! Doesn't make any difference what you fire up. Just start pour'N and join in. Got a good story coming up. Mutt will love it. If you have pets or are a Veteran you will enjoy it too.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Yakster said:
    ..YaKitY YaK..

Hi Y'all

...and shortstack is lurking.  DiG iT.
    So why doesn't he join in?
  • Options
    Tonga has a team??? WTF!!!
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Where is the Honduran team?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    ...bout like You, cb, ZZ and I on a 4man Bobsled Team.  
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...oY be sell'N T-Shirts.
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    kckasper said:
    Where is the Honduran team?
    In Palatka FL. Making pupusas.
  • Options
    Went with the Espinosa Laranja Reserva Caixa Box-Press Churchill from @WaterNerd, Pour'n.

What's the story, TD?

• Options
    Yakster said:
    Went with the Espinosa Laranja Reserva Caixa Box-Press Churchill from @WaterNerd, Pour'n.

What's the story, TD?

...Outstanding Pic YaKy.   Story...?   Ain't Score'N....this **** be Pour'N.
  • Options
    ...KC... you must be Talk'N bout. YaK.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ....and cb pushing the sled, ZZ steering.
  • Options
    I found the dog's tale, awesome.

I'm partial to fruity IPAs, but they don't usually pair with cigars, but this pairing works well with both having bright, citrus notes (not the dark, stone-fruit notes).  Nice
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    I found the dog's tale, awesome.

I'm partial to fruity IPAs, but they don't usually pair with cigars, but this pairing works well with both having bright, citrus notes (not the dark, stone-fruit notes).  Nice
    Sounds delicious.
  • Options
    OK, I'll try and keep this short.  Story about pets and Vets. Dumb redneck from Tex-ass bought the house across the canal 2 years ago, long after we had J&R.  He's been complaining about them squawking for a few minutes as the sun goes down.  Screaming at us from his dock, calling on the phone, threatening to call the police, etc.  Every day! What he doesn't know is that Jackie is actually Yadi's bird, and Yadi is a 6 time combat zone veteran, 2 tours in Kosovo, 3 in Iraq, and 1 in Afganistan. She was wounded in Iraq in 2003, and is a Purple Heart recipient. Both Jackie and little Onyx are registered Service Animals as Yadi has PTSD. They can go on airplanes in the cabin, anywhere we want, make as much noise as they want, and no one can do anything as they are protected. I had enough of this AH, and Yadi contacted the US Army attorneys.  They will be knocking on his door within the next week or so to inform him that if he continues harrassing us he will be charged under federal law with harrassment of a Purple Heart recipient and active duty US Army soldier. Congrats to our hero, SFC Yadira Cruz. 
  • Options
    I like it! (The story)

Daughter ordered pizza for dinner, with pineapples on top, Moar citrus!

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The Espinosa Laranja Reserva Caixa Box-Press Churchill needed a correction for uneven burn, and just now a relight close to the secondary band, that may be user error, tasting good.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    OK, I'll try and keep this short.  Story about pets and Vets. Dumb redneck from Tex-ass bought the house across the canal 2 years ago, long after we had J&R.  He's been complaining about them squawking for a few minutes as the sun goes down.  Screaming at us from his dock, calling on the phone, threatening to call the police, etc.  Every day! What he doesn't know is that Jackie is actually Yadi's bird, and Yadi is a 6 time combat zone veteran, 2 tours in Kosovo, 3 in Iraq, and 1 in Afganistan. She was wounded in Iraq in 2003, and is a Purple Heart recipient. Both Jackie and little Onyx are registered Service Animals as Yadi has PTSD. They can go on airplanes in the cabin, anywhere we want, make as much noise as they want, and no one can do anything as they are protected. I had enough of this AH, and Yadi contacted the US Army attorneys.  They will be knocking on his door within the next week or so to inform him that if he continues harrassing us he will be charged under federal law with harrassment of a Purple Heart recipient and active duty US Army soldier. Congrats to our hero, SFC Yadira Cruz. 
    .....Thought the Feds shut him down.