Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  Punch Churchill punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF... let'z get this ParTaY started.
    Squawk! Squawk!! These should be ready to smoke. I got them in March 2000, box date (coded back then) May 98. 
    ...perfect draw and burn here.  Nice classic Cuban cigar flavors, cedar, medium coffee/cream and excellent white pepper on the finish.  Thank You for sharing KC.
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk!! These should be ready to smoke. I got them in March 2000, box date (coded back then) May 98. 
    ...perfect draw and burn here.  Nice classic Cuban cigar flavors, cedar, medium coffee/cream and excellent white pepper on the finish.  Thank You for sharing KC.
    and pairing Excellent with some CroWn.
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    It's CROWN SATURDAY!!!
  • TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you men are off to a great start
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    It's CROWN SATURDAY!!!
    ...Someone has to fill in for SoonerJeff.

Trish said:
    Evening T, how's it going?
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Like most (but not all) Cuban Churchills, these have been out of production for almost a decade now. 
    Trish said:
    Evening Trish! 
    Hello hello
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Like most (but not all) Cuban Churchills, these have been out of production for almost a decade now. 
    Some of that baked bread (soft ballpark pretzel) flavors climbing onboard.  Really appreciate you sharing this Gem KC.
    Trish said:

Trish said:
    It's the Saturday Night E-herf. All are invited. To paraphrase Alfonso Bedoya in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" (1948) "We don't need no stinkin' video!" 
    edited March 2018
    I think it's time to get this baby toasted  :) 

And yes,  i do think I could've gotten a larger picture but you needed to really feel it...hahaha
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:

Trish said:
    It's the Saturday Night E-herf. All are invited. To paraphrase Alfonso Bedoya in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" (1948) "We don't need no stinkin' video!" 
     What the heck is am e-herf... you guys have e-herf, v-herf, code word blue. Can a girl get a link to the secret decoder ring. Lol we need an urban dictionary  :D
    Trish said:
    I think it's time to get this baby toasted  :) 

And yes,  i do think I could've gotten a larger picture but you needed to really feel it...hahaha
    Now we'Z gotta ParTaY.
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Some of that baked bread (soft ballpark pretzel) flavors climbing onboard.  Really appreciate you sharing this Gem KC.
    My pleasure, glad you are enjoying. Punch Churchill one of my all-time favorites. Such a shame they stopped producing them. Just going to have to get by with the Punch Punch (CG) and the Punch DC. 
    What are pour'N to go with that Trish?
    Crown & coke
    Trish said:
    Crown & coke
    ...HoLA...  no Coke (or Caine), a couple ice cubes here.
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:

And Pour’N 
    How's that La Nox?  Met Litto Gomez at a LFD tasting.  Down to earth kinda guy.  Easy to talk with.
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:

Trish said:
     What the heck is am e-herf... you guys have e-herf, v-herf, code word blue. Can a girl get a link to the secret decoder ring. Lol we need an urban dictionary  :D
    E-herf is smoking the same cigar (or anything similar if you ain't gotz the star of the show) then yakking about it here.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Box worthy 
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    It's CROWN SATURDAY!!!
    ...Someone has to fill in for SoonerJeff.
    Indeed.
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:

Trish said:
    E-herf is smoking the same cigar (or anything similar if you ain't gotz the star of the show) then yakking about it here.
    Hehehe one day I'll earn my members only jacket 
    Trish said:
    Crown & coke
    Another one for Crown Saturday.  Sooner Jeff, a long absent BOTL, would start off the weekend with Crown Friday.
    Trish said:
    Crown & coke
    Another one for Crown Saturday.  Sooner Jeff, a long absent BOTL, would start off the weekend with Crown Friday.
    ...miss that BrO.
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Crown & coke
    ...miss that BrO.
    CigarFest 14 was a blast with Jeff, Dean, and Barry, may he rest in peace.
    Once the winter storms are done, I'm going to fly out to Thornton CO and kick SJ's fat ass. 
    kckasper said:
    Once the winter storms are done, I'm going to fly out to Thornton CO and kick SJ's fat ass. 
    ...LMAO...
    kckasper said:
    About time!
    ...What'z Burn'N MikeY....?