Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post egg hunt 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One down! Boudin done!

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK you talked me into it. Dragons Milk and a Reaper ROTT

• Options
    Hey Tex pick up a pack of CPCS this morning on the cheap
  • Options
    @deadman, nice man, I've got 16 CPCS sticks left, aging them, went crazy 2 days ago and bought a bunch of Don Carlos and Padron family reserve stuff, blew the cigars money for like 3 months lol 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    @deadman, nice man, I've got 16 CPCS sticks left, aging them, went crazy 2 days ago and bought a bunch of Don Carlos and Padron family reserve stuff, blew the cigars money for like 3 months lol 
     :D  Tell me about it. The wife knew about the Reapers and Anastasia’s last week, had to buy the Chief Cool Arrows and CPCS on the DL today 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    TX98Z28 said:
     :D  Tell me about it. The wife knew about the Reapers and Anastasia’s last week, had to buy the Chief Cool Arrows and CPCS on the DL today 
     :D Man she's gonna kill ya if/when she finds out! 
  • Options
    :D Used the prepaid card. She knows I send packages out so doesn’t really say anything when I get one in. 
  • Options
    Now the kids rat me out. “OMG mom, dad has that cooler full of cigars already. 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    :D Used the prepaid card. She knows I send packages out so doesn’t really say anything when I get one in. 
    Smart man! I swear I'd have to win the lottery if I even thought about getting married, it would be a never ending battle and I'd probably get slapped in the face :D
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Now the kids rat me out. “OMG mom, dad has that cooler full of cigars already. 
    Now this really complicates things lol usually results in THE DOGHOUSE  :D
  • Options
    Where’s TD, been quiet this weekend. 

• Options
    Ya it's not like Trudog hope he didn't get locked up
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Sometimes you gotta represent. 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Sometimes you gotta represent. 
    I meen he could have the flu or busy or something 
  • Options
    @TruDog where you at homie?
  • Options
    edited April 2018
     :D 
    Maybe re-enforcing his mailbox 

Post edited by deadman on
  • Options
    Still Pour'n, almost halfway through the second bottle 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadman I’ve never thought of the prepaid card. Genius!! I usually just order and my schedule allows me to intercept the packages before wifey gets home

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    NorCalR1 said:
    @deadman I’ve never thought of the prepaid card. Genius!! I usually just order and my schedule allows me to intercept the packages before wifey gets home
    Mine gets PayPal alerts. I use the Walmart visa. Costs $5 a month 
  • Options
    deadman said:

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    One down! Boudin done!

Ooh, boudin, very nice!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Hahaha sounds like the struggle is real for you gents... if package interception is an issue there are always PO BOXES (a plus since they are temp controlled) as mentioned above drop onto a pre-paid or get a cigar bank account and filter a little of that direct deposit & save on the fees  :p lastly the best argument is  ALWAYS to reference her shopping...My struggle is that I have so many packages coming all I get are head shakes it's actually news on days there are no boxes and I'm not allowed access to joint accounts, I need cheaper habits but on second thought nah. hehehe 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    deadman said:

Hold on when did this become the bumm of the week thread...  :D
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    One down! Boudin done!

Ooh, boudin, very nice!
    The real deal to, buy it from  https://www.beststopinscott.com/
    Their smoked is even better and is spicyer than the regular, they ship nationwide, buy a lot at once and vacuum seal and freeze it. So worth it even after shipping charges!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooh, and they have gator meat too, nice.  I may have to keep them in mind.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Trish said:
    Hahaha sounds like the struggle is real for you gents... if package interception is an issue there are always PO BOXES (a plus since they are temp controlled) as mentioned above drop onto a pre-paid or get a cigar bank account and filter a little of that direct deposit & save on the fees  :p lastly the best argument is  ALWAYS to reference her shopping...My struggle is that I have so many packages coming all I get are head shakes it's actually news on days there are no boxes and I'm not allowed access to joint accounts, I need cheaper habits but on second thought nah. hehehe 
    If you only knew how much my wife spent last week.  :s. That’s why I got a pass on round one of purchases
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Trish said:
    If you only knew how much my wife spent last week.  :s. That’s why I got a pass on round one of purchases
    Oh I can only imagine. That's my kinda girl :) 
  • Options
    New2Me
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Anyone drinking Vernors tonight?