Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Alright,  I want to know what was THE BEST stick you gents have enjoyed... be it yesterday or many moons ago 
    That would be a 3 way tie.  Montecristo Sublime Limitada 2008, Cohiba Piramide LE 2006, and Partagas Lusitania.  I think Mutt might agree somewhat.  Oh, and good evening everyone!  Just got home.  HdT Epicure and pour'N. 
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Trish said:
    deadman said:
    The Tabernacle is my favorite right now followed closely by Viaje Ghost pepper
    I've heard some mixed reviews of the Ghost pepper but i'm highly considering it. 
     ;) need one to try? They been sold out for a while now
    Maybe,  because you buy them all up.  Lol
    I have come across them ftom time to time online.  I know people  who know people 
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we all could teleport and enjoy each others company in person, just not the same texting verse real social interaction...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:
    I wish we all could teleport and enjoy each others company in person, just not the same texting verse real social interaction...
    Oh please!! 
  • Options
    Welcome KC
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pour'n, long weekend getaway, enjoy'n

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oh please!! 
    You be nice, honestly if we all could party together in person we’d have A BLAST!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Welcome KC
    Evening T!
  • Options

• Options
    edited April 2018
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oh please!! 
    You be nice, honestly if we all could party together in person we’d have A BLAST!
    Or we would while you were knocking on the door.... hahaha kidding...
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oh please!! 
    Just a little humor. No extra charge for the sarcasm.
  • Options
    .....Pour'N....
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Did all you guys run away or fall asleep on me.  I swear I smell amazing and I know i'm not THAT boring  ;)o:)  hehehe 
  • Options
    ....Only the CooL Kid'Z roLL....
  • Options
    The power just went out and a try fell down, no joke I’m heading in the house!!!! 
  • Options
    *tree
  • Options
    Night fellas, powers out, phones dying, just swell...
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    Night fellas, powers out, phones dying, just swell...
    ...Stay StronG TX.....
  • Options
    Well...powers still out, huge dead tree in woods took out the whole line! At least the cold front that blew all the trees down is naturally cooling the house nicely at 66*. Heres the small tree that fell down last night.

• Options
    ....TX, glad your SaFe... If I lived close by, I'd love to help with my Stihl....We'd have fire wood in 30 minutes stacked.
  • Options
    BBQ starts at what time....??? Hehehe 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Big storm here....5 to 9....snowjob. ...dog rocks
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Did all you guys run away or fall asleep on me.  I swear I smell amazing and I know i'm not THAT boring  ;)o:)  hehehe 
    Not a dog fart. ...??
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ....TX, glad your SaFe... If I lived close by, I'd love to help with my Stihl....We'd have fire wood in 30 minutes stacked.
    Appreciate the offer if lived closer, two Stihl’s definitely better than one. Just realized where I drink, smoke and watch the TV is about 20ft. from where the top of the tree fell to  :#
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:
    TruDog said:
    Appreciate the offer if lived closer, two Stihl’s definitely better than one. Just realized where I drink, smoke and watch the TV is about 20ft. from where the top of the tree fell to  :#
    ....get that BuZZed.   Adjust yo tie, and have a DiNk.......
  • Options
    High cb....hope you're rocking well.....pulled groundhog iz the new thing.....getting em oot of the hole iz tough 
  • Options
    ...and Pour'N....
  • Options
    Gotta like a April blizzard in Minnesota. ....all my dogs napping ....plenty brandy.....James Bond on the tube. ..Goldfinger....also starring "**** Galore "......nice......pourN ✌
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Gotta like a April blizzard in Minnesota. ....all my dogs napping ....plenty brandy.....James Bond on the tube. ..Goldfinger....also starring "**** Galore "......nice......pourN ✌
    Ok puzzy
  • Options