cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    April 18th, SHEESH!
    That's beautiful I'd love to see that view outside of my window... on the other end of April 18th this is our struggle...
    Beautiful scenery T!  But I'm one of those that has to live close to the water.  Might have something to do with being an Aquarian. 
    Lol I don't live in a tent in the middle of nowhere guys... granted our bridges are over dry washes I am just 4 hours from San Diego hehehe  :D
    ...So, you live in a tent in the Middle of Somewhere....Evening T.

TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    April 18th, SHEESH!
    That's beautiful I'd love to see that view outside of my window... on the other end of April 18th this is our struggle...
    Beautiful scenery T!  But I'm one of those that has to live close to the water.  Might have something to do with being an Aquarian. 
    Lol I don't live in a tent in the middle of nowhere guys... granted our bridges are over dry washes I am just 4 hours from San Diego hehehe  :D
    Just so long as the tent has AC I don't see that as a problem. 
    Amen.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    April 18th, SHEESH!

TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    April 18th, SHEESH!
    Just so long as the tent has AC I don't see that as a problem. 
    Amen.
    ....and No plumbing cb......?
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No tents, you know that I dream BIG!!! Cardboard and newspaper. Hehehe good evening boys
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Evening Everyone, I’m laying off all alcohol...and also the meds for my back for awhile. Wanting to feel the pain so NOT to keep over doing it, re injuring it. Not to mention my liver was getting thrashed LOL

Wish I could get emails for quotes and mentions as well....seems I’m in the forums dog house for the last month...
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    No tents, you know that I dream BIG!!! Cardboard and newspaper. Hehehe good evening boys
    ...New You was only First class .
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the Dog House 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Enjoying a smoke at T’s place. 
    Watch out for those haboobs....
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Oyam123 said:
    This is the Dog House 
    Appears I’m in two then
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options

TX98Z28 said:
    Good Evening Everyone, I’m laying off all alcohol...and also the meds for my back for awhile. Wanting to feel the pain so NOT to keep over doing it, re injuring it. Not to mention my liver was getting thrashed LOL

Wish I could get emails for quotes and mentions as well....seems I’m in the forums dog house for the last month...
    ...Evening TX, stay on the side lines (get healed). WE'z try to take uP da slack....you'z know how we roLL....
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    This is the Dog House 
    ...ArF...
  • Options
  • Options
    TX98Z28 said:

Amen TX.  Often wondered myself whether I was covering up more damage.  Seems so when I had a total shoulder replacement after t two previous corrective surgeries.  Third time brought on the titanium.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TX98Z28 said:

Amen TX.  Often wondered myself whether I was covering up more damage.  Seems so when I had a total shoulder replacement after t two previous corrective surgeries.  Third time brought on the titanium.
    Cold shoulder 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TX98Z28 said:

Cold shoulder 
    Indeed.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N... like ZZ at 10am.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    That early?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    That early?
    .....PssT cb, some of Us get uP before noon......
  • Options
    CB where you been all my life
  • Options
    Trish said:
    ....Chasing/ParTay'N with his GroundHoG.....
  • Options
    ...OKaY.... ZZ, #2 got yo covered BrA.    Gonna Steam GinnY dat ****,,,,,SwooooZe..................Bizzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Found your AZ groundhog CB
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    That early?
    Weed & brandy.....breakfast of Champions CB
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Found your AZ groundhog CB
    Ah ha "kablam" pickled snake...my favorite. .......
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Fixing his plumbing perhaps. ....eh cb?
  • Options
    Fvckin dog rocks........high cb & kc.....and T snake lady no bugs or snakes here...WOOF....✌
  • Options

Happy Friday!!!
  • Options
    Trish said:

Happy Friday!!!
    ....Giddy T......
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said: