• TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    American Cornhole championship live from Lambeua field ......the crowd is packed in.......go pack go....🌽🌽🌽🌽
    Don't fvck with my Lambeau field now...Go pack go!!
    How do you serve 101packer  fans with only 25 stools......? Turn them upside down.....when on has to pee.....he says here hold my stool....😆
    Unimpressed zz... the jolthead and squirrel fish must not be biting 
    No grilled scorpion tail tonight? ...Jolt head costs $100....and you gotta feed her......🐴
    No I eat them raw, I feed off the venom and cries...
    No no no you are confused again... I said fish, ...you mean chicken head.  And lets be real zz lot lizards don't charge that much. 
    Lounge lizards do......🐍
    Oh you FANCY huh....
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    American Cornhole championship live from Lambeua field ......the crowd is packed in.......go pack go....🌽🌽🌽🌽
    How do you serve 101packer  fans with only 25 stools......? Turn them upside down.....when on has to pee.....he says here hold my stool....😆
    No grilled scorpion tail tonight? ...Jolt head costs $100....and you gotta feed her......🐴
    No no no you are confused again... I said fish, ...you mean chicken head.  And lets be real zz lot lizards don't charge that much. 
    Lounge lizards do......🐍
    Oh you FANCY huh....
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Lounge lizards do......🐍
    Oh you FANCY huh....
    10-4 🎶🎃
    Just this in.....Oprah was at the royal welfare wedding....was late thru customs. ...was serched for 50lbs of crack. .....released. ....was snicker bars.....Stedman yet to comment. ....MSG rocks 
    Damn zz quit obsessing about weddings and Oprah.  That's some chick **** if i've ever heard.  Go shave your V....
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    deadman said:
    Oyam123 said:
    T send me your address, I’ll send ya a few cigars.....and then I’ll know where you live. :neutral:
     :* I may just know the whereabouts of said little metal box

It's in a building,  has double doors, bright lighting,  people come and go, there was recently a mushroom cloud,  said cloud was seen by others cities away... where am I? 
     :D What is Litchfield Park for a $1000

come on T, you think I didn’t take note of free nachos 
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    Courtesy of @deadman....Thanks Brother.
    Hope you enjoyed it, those are a nice little smoke
    Trish said:
    Damn zz quit obsessing about weddings and Oprah.  That's some chick **** if i've ever heard.  Go shave your V....
    MEEEE-OWWW ......😃
    Lurking on a Saturday. .....twins on....pouRn. ....hi to kc. ..hope your well....how's the swimmer val?
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton Symmetry punched and ready.  Pour'N.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    TruDog said:
    Courtesy of @deadman....Thanks Brother.
    Hope you enjoyed it, those are a nice little smoke
    ...Yes, a Excellent Cigar.  Thanks again for sharing dm.
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...  Let'z get this ParTay started.
    Good job guys....later ✊
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Sym fired up.  Love this cigar, thank you mutt.  Wonderful all day rain today.  More big T-storms rolling in soon.  Again tomorrow. 
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Sym fired up.  Love this cigar, thank you mutt.  Wonderful all day rain today.  More big T-storms rolling in soon.  Again tomorrow. 
    ...My pleasure, glad your Enjoy'n as well.

It's in a building,  has double doors, bright lighting,  people come and go, there was recently a mushroom cloud,  said cloud was seen by others cities away... where am I? 
     :D What is Litchfield Park for a $1000

come on T, you think I didn’t take note of free nachos 

You are correct sir
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke and now.....
    TruDog said:
    You and dem ash.....outstanding moke C.....still got one....👊
    Oyam123 said:
    Smoke and now.....
    Now you are decapitating men...???
    Evening boys
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y’all havin fun....and I just finished the run... Enjoy fellas, drink and smoke one for me!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    Sym magnificent as always. Cedar, then oak, then ball park soft pretzel flavors with nice spices. Thanks again CraigDog!
    TX98Z28 said:
    Y’all havin fun....and I just finished the run... Enjoy fellas, drink and smoke one for me!
    Boy I already told you... I be running my mouth all day and all night. Until you top that Forrest you're simply in the minor league  :p
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    My Father #4 Lancero.
    Trish said:
    Evening boys
    Evening T.
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Evening boys
    Evening T.
    Ya'll got the party started without me
    kckasper said:
    Sym magnificent as always. Cedar, then oak, then ball park soft pretzel flavors with nice spices. Thanks again CraigDog!
    Right oN KC.
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Boy I already told you... I be running my mouth all day and all night. Until you top that Forrest you're simply in the minor league  :p
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Saddle up
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    Saddle up
    Forrest probably needs a chainsaw trim.....🐴

TX98Z28 said:
    ...Howdy TX, who ya chase'N...?