Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...  like ZZ on a week day watching the Price is Right with One Eye.
    Digging yo N.......ellie says high...cough cough...collapsed trachea. .....probably from smokin bongs........she also like the young and breastless. .....she doing really good for.my first rescue dog.......her 16th birthday iz commin up.......she's my little Sandy Duncan ......her sister is #2....rescue ....dough burger also says high......Ozzy says you fvcking ROCK.....groomer yesterday said she was chunky......lol.......no tip for you.....hello CB...
  • Options
    Oy when do USA and POLAND  meet for arm wrestling greet and meet  for stealing soccer balls at Walmart ? 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd shift today, so a morning smoke is in order. Thank you KC, been in the humi for a few years.
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  QyH Brevas with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    2nd shift today, so a morning smoke is in order. Thank you KC, been in the humi for a few years.
    And it was in my humi for a few years before it was in your humi for a few years.  That cigar was older than Valentina.  Maybe even almost as old as Tyena. 
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening KC
    Mr Sam and a glass of gin n tonic here
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening KC
    Mr Sam and a glass of gin n tonic here
    Hey dm! Ave Maria Knights Templar and pour'N. Rays-Astros and Yankees-Mariners. Switching back and forth, mostly Rays though.
  • Options
    Love the Ave Maria 
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Love the Ave Maria 
    One of the very few AJ cigars that ages well and doesn't go flat after 6-12 months. I really enjoy these.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    deadman said:
    Love the Ave Maria 
    One of the very few AJ cigars that ages well and doesn't go flat after 6-12 months. I really enjoy these.
    The Reconquista is nice also
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    So I am sitting there minding my own business, smoking and then this guy runs up on me.

Then he snorts at me. Cause he’s a bada$$. 
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch out....Remember the scene from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.....
  • Options
    deadman said:
    So I am sitting there minding my own business, smoking and then this guy runs up on me.

Then he snorts at me. Cause he’s a bada$$. 
    Bam. .....rabbit stew...carrots onions celery. ......us poor people at the food shelve love pet rabbits. .....
  • Options
    Hey dog....you home yet?
  • Options
    Hey cb....fiber choice chewable rocks...Metamucil Orange chaser.....ka -Boom.....hope your well....hi
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I'll bite.  I'm still trying to figure out RRG&C.  Really Racy Girl & Cucumber?  Ron Rico Gin & Coke?  Rascally Rabbit Grits & Coffee?  The mind boggles.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Really Righteous Guacamole & Cuervo?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Ron Rico Gold & Coke. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Well, I was close on one of them. Couldn't think of "Gold". ;)

• Options
    Oh, and Good Evening everyone!  SLR (that's Saint Luis Rey, Amos) Serie A, to honor the memory of a departed friend on her B-Day.  Punched and ready, pour'N.  
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog....you home yet?
    ...ArF...
  • Options

...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog....you home yet?
    ...ArF...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
  • Options
    Barrett-Jackson "More Money Than Brains Collector Car Auction" at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut on tonight and all weekend. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Hey dog....you home yet?
    ...ArF...
    Squawk!  Squawk!!
    ...WooF...
  • Options

kckasper said:
    Oh, and Good Evening everyone!  SLR (that's Saint Luis Rey, Amos) Serie A, to honor the memory of a departed friend on her B-Day.  Punched and ready, pour'N.  
    ...Let'z ToasT KC.
  • Options
    God bless koko  the gorilla who passe away in her sleep at 46 yrs old today........there goes another of King Donalds speech writers.....🐒
  • Options
    TruDog said:

kckasper said:
    ...Let'z ToasT KC.
    To her immortal memory.  Never be another like her.  Just glad Sooner Jeff, Johnny, Ryan (SauceNSmoke) and Randy & Mary (SmokinHillbilly) all had a chance to hang out and laugh with her. 
  • Options