Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Supplements?? We don’t need no stinking supplements.
    You forgot the Columbian BamBam
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Evening Oy! Is that a Mag 50?
    Yes KC. A bit of a large smoke for me, but so good it’s worth the time .
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    TX98Z28 said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Supplements?? We don’t need no stinking supplements.
    You forgot the Columbian BamBam
    You got the YeYo? I got the money and I got the YeYo!
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I lost a friend of 20 years last night. As painful as it may be it's a reminder of the impact that we have on each others lives and to cherish the good/ bad, take time to smell the roses and take acountability for the wrongs we may have done.
    I'm a firm believer that people come into our lives for reason, while some may drift through quickly there's always a lesson to be learned. Others you build a firm bond/connection with as they touch your soul and help you grow.
    While my heart aches the loss of a dear friend I do think that I'm fortunate enough to have met the likes of some of you... Cheers...
  • Options
    Trish said:
    I lost a friend of 20 years last night. As painful as it may be it's a reminder of the impact that we have on each others lives and to cherish the good/ bad, take time to smell the roses and take acountability for the wrongs we may have done.
    I'm a firm believer that people come into our lives for reason, while some may drift through quickly there's always a lesson to be learned. Others you build a firm bond/connection with as they touch your soul and help you grow.
    While my heart aches the loss of a dear friend I do think that I'm fortunate enough to have met the likes of some of you... Cheers...
    Sorry about your friend. 
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    Sorry about your friend. 
    Thanks Oy. 
    I probably could've spared you all the novel but it was one last cheers with old and new friends 😏
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Sorry about your friend. 
    Thanks Oy. 
    I probably could've spared you all the novel but it was one last cheers with old and new friends 😏
    Novel worthy, death is one of the few real things in life. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:
    What's burnin' and pour'N TX?
    Man I’m in the gym movin metal still. I’m gonna shoot for Thursday and get slaughtered on here...sucks with all these supplements I’m takin, gets me dehydrated quick...alcohol doesn’t mix to well. This whole health kick sucks but worth it seeing results.
    Tx hun you supposed to lift the weighs not move the racks that they are on... I've banned members from my clubs for that foolery.
    Hydration is key kiddo... so here are a few options, one even has a strap you can carry it like your murse or better yet crossbody that bad boy all while being eco friendly...😁😂😋

(P.S. I actually have the Iso Jug that fits the old school gallons to keep them cold, I try to get through them at work so I am being nice...oh and I'll share my Kleenex with you 😉) Good chat tulip 
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Condolences on the loss of your friend T.  It's never easy.  Just cherish the memories and remember the good times. 
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  G O Reserva Blanc with a RRG&C. 
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭
    Pour’N to Barry Bauman.  Gifted me some Collingwood Canadian Whiskey “mellowed in toasted maple wood” and of course mixed with some Canada Dry ginger ale.  Thanks Barry.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:
    Man I’m in the gym movin metal still. I’m gonna shoot for Thursday and get slaughtered on here...sucks with all these supplements I’m takin, gets me dehydrated quick...alcohol doesn’t mix to well. This whole health kick sucks but worth it seeing results.
    Tx hun you supposed to lift the weighs not move the racks that they are on... I've banned members from my clubs for that foolery.
    Hydration is key kiddo... so here are a few options, one even has a strap you can carry it like your murse or better yet crossbody that bad boy all while being eco friendly...😁😂😋

(P.S. I actually have the Iso Jug that fits the old school gallons to keep them cold, I try to get through them at work so I am being nice...oh and I'll share my Kleenex with you 😉) Good chat tulip 
    Oh , and here I thought those “jugs” always traveled in pairs.  Camelback anyone?
    Post edited by cigarbreath on
  • Options
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!
  • Options
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!
    Who? Sooner Jeff? Denali? Fish? Gervasio? 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    kckasper said:
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!

Hey, Denali’s gotten such big time, Old Spice has a scent named after him.  Evening KC.  
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!

Hey, Denali’s gotten such big time, Old Spice has a scent named after him.  Evening KC.  
    Evening Mikey! Where you been? You've been missed. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!

Suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous aging.  Broke down and finally got a new iPad.  Went from a version 6 something to a version 11.4.   Nice when everything works and stops crashing all the time.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!

Suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous aging.  Broke down and finally got a new iPad.  Went from a version 6 something to a version 11.4.   Nice when everything works and stops crashing all the time.
    Did you have to get Madeline to set it up for you? 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:

Oh , and here I thought those “jjugs” always traveled in pairs.  Camelback anyone?
    Welcome back... get those eyes checked I see 2 ( they are always cousins,  never look like twins ...you know this...😉)
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Condolences on the loss of your friend T.  It's never easy.  Just cherish the memories and remember the good times. 
    Thanks Kc much appreciated 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    He’s BAAAACCCCK!

Did you have to get Madeline to set it up for you? 
    Ain’t that the truth.  Still able to solve a few tech problems from time to time.  Did make Unix seem easy though.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Indeed.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:

Oh , and here I thought those “jjugs” always traveled in pairs.  Camelback anyone?
    Welcome back... get those eyes checked I see 2 ( they are always cousins,  never look like twins ...you know this...😉)
    You mean everything isn’t bilaterally symmetrical?
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:

Lol in the perfect world we're living in 
  • Options
    Drew Estates L40 and a beautiful red this afternoon 
  • Options
    Trish said:

Actually that quote is intended for eyebrows but  I thought that I would be clever with a play on words. Unfortunately it wasn't until now that I realized jokes on me I walked into that door wide open straight into a brick wall. Dam I'm exhausted and so not on my game right now kudos to  you CB you won this round lol
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    TX98Z28 said:
    kckasper said:

You can reach down and find out for yourself.
  • Options
    Graycliff 30 Year Vintage Pirate and pour'N.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Trish said:

Actually that quote is intended for eyebrows but  I thought that I would be clever with a play on words. Unfortunately it wasn't until now that I realized jokes on me I walked into that door wide open straight into a brick wall. Dam I'm exhausted and so not on my game right now kudos to  you CB you won this round lol
    Ain’t about winning or loosing, it’s all about post count!  PWMAO!
  • Options
    In