Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go Dodgers 😚
  • Options
    After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess,  now I'm picking up hints of leather....
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    After the initial spice I thought it transitioned quickly into a nice creaminess,  now I'm picking up hints of leather....
    Black pepper and creamy oak now just past the mid-point. Wonderful complexity. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Indeed Kc, I've reached my mid point and welcomed that pepper you mentioned. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Watermelon brew...? 🤣
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    I reached my mid point 30 years ago. Wait! What? Oh, you meant the cigar.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lol
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone 

• Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Watermelon brew...? 🤣
    No No NO...
  • Options
    Evening Dm
  • Options
    deadman said:
    Evening everyone 

Nice, evening dm.
  • Options
    Velvet wrapper on this thing. Little spice, leather, and cedar. 
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Hehehe I hope that I haven't reached my mid point yet... ...but if I have i'm enjoying the company so hold on boys it's about to be a fun ride. Lol
    I'm old.  If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    I'm old.  If you check the Declaration of Independence you'll see my signature between that of Abraham Clark and John Hart. 
    So what you're saying is I'm talking to greatness...? 😉
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Yankees-Fred Sox game on here. My Rays beat up Astros 5-2 this afternoon.
    Just switched over.  Reds beat Brew Crew 12-3.  
    How ‘bout them Reds!?!?  Grand slam home run.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Not to be confused with the halfway point.
  • Options
    Oliva Master Blend Irish Churchill.  Still a good deal at Holt’s for $3.49 with free shipping.  Recall SteveR preferred them over the V.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    When I was at Valley Forge with General Washington we ran out of cigars. So we rolled horseschitt and straw, wrapped it in corn husks, and that was the first Gurkha.
  • Options
    Oliva Master Blend Irish Churchill.  Still a good deal at Holt’s for $3.49 with free shipping.  Recall SteveR preferred them over the V.
    I enjoy the V, you'll have to let me know what you think of it. 
  • Options
    Evening Mikey!
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Yankees-Fred Sox game on here. My Rays beat up Astros 5-2 this afternoon.
    Just switched over.  Reds beat Brew Crew 12-3.  
    How ‘bout them Reds!?!?  Grand slam home run.
    Yes, and the 2nd time this year Lorenzen ( a pitcher) pinch hit's for a Grand Slam.  Evening MikeY.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    When I was at Valley Forge with General Washington we ran out of cigars. So we rolled horseschitt and straw, wrapped it in corn husks, and that was the first Gurkha.
     :D damn bout choked when I read that
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Not to be confused with half azzed.
  • Options
    Evening dm! You should hear the stories about when I was with King Henry IV at Agincourt in 1415.
  • Options
    Tat H VI Nobles and pour'N.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Definitely got the spice and oak... very nice intro.. TD is a class act for sure

Mutt always goes top shelf. 
    Except when he’s slummin’.  Just sayin’…
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Definitely got the spice and oak... very nice intro.. TD is a cla popss act for sure

Mutt has been to Oxford?
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Definitely got the spice and oak... very nice intro.. TD is a cla popss act for sure

Mutt has been to Oxford?
    ....Shhh, don't tell no one.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    Not to be confused with half azzed.
    …or half pint.