Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend just came back from Estonia and got me a treat! EPCarillo blend, made in the DR and sent halfway around the world, only to come back to me. Sounds like a decent blend.  
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    High cb.....hope you're well.....I heard you put lifts in your shoes to be taller.... (a guy from Ohio).....you still rock cb....god bless ✌
  • Options

After a few years in the humi this is really good.
  • Options
    Congratulations to Poland. ....they won.....good pick OY......you rock....thank God  its done.......that's why 24 million people in usa play soccer. ....so they don't have to watch it...(sorry kc) god bless 
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Come out, come out, wherever you are. 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...HaPPy ThirsTy Thursday...
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Evenin Everyone.
    Perdomo ESV 2002 Robusto SG. Ash broke just into final 1/3. Overall tasting notes, Light pepper, roasted nuts, sweet nougat, earth, and hint of citrus on 2/3 building stronger on the finish of the final 1/3 into what I’d have to call grapefruit.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    MSG "ROCKS"......Tough comptition from my neighbor. .....Rich the plummer....Hey to dog from Richard. .....we're PourN. .....suckin foam here you deadbeat......you having a smoothie? ......this post is currently under posting rules.......(foam is a issue ) hehehe
  • Options
    The hell with world cup soccer. .....women world cup rugby.....let's scrum.....
  • Options
    Your right 🐶. ....it's  leaking. ....
  • Options
    Come out, come out, wherever you are. 
    See tex. ....I'm not the troll....love ya dark fine roast....non filter kool
  • Options
    Trush. ......you hot down there and scrubbing it?.....my buddy said it's  109°....😎
  • Options
    Sabado Gigante 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

compliments of the generous Oy
  • Options
    Evening all. So my phone just hijacked itself and this comp. layout is ODD...
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trush. ......you hot down there and scrubbing it?.....my buddy said it's  109°....😎
    ZZ of course I'm HOTTT, have you not seen my photos...??? KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, yes it's been warm and humid gearing up for that 115...
  • Options
    Evening oY, T and aLL.  HaPPy Saturday.
  • Options
    TruDog said:

Evening TD, what you Burn'N, Pour'N?

• Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:

Yo, nothing on fire yet.  Loose Juice in da glass.  And You?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:

Yo, nothing on fire yet.  Loose Juice in da glass.  And You?

Oh a BIG glass of Tequila today...LOL
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    ZZ of course I'm HOTTT, have you not seen my photos...??? KIDDING, I'M KIDDING, yes it's been warm and humid gearing up for that 115...
    Digging your nails as always. ...how bout some  toes pics?....Tomales & fajita Mexican stuff tonight from new neighbors. ......dos xx and cobo wabo.......all my posts will be under scrutiny after......ah what the heck...as usual. ....Padron 2000...go to smoke 
  • Options
    MSG "FVCKING ROCKS DOGS DECK" ON DA WAY HOME
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Trish said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Digging your nails as always. ...how bout some  toes pics?....Tomales & fajita Mexican stuff tonight from new neighbors. ......dos xx and cobo wabo.......all my posts will be under scrutiny after......ah what the heck...as usual. ....Padron 2000...go to smoke 
    Lol thanks Z. I will tell you they match but I cannot participate in the fetish 🤣
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    MSG "FVCKING ROCKS DOGS DECK" ON DA WAY HOME
    Evening ZZ.
  • Options
    Trish said:
    Evening all. So my phone just hijacked itself and this comp. layout is ODD...
    And the phone lives...YAY!!  Time for the tunage and all you of you to tip that bottle 
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  Back from KW.  QyH Brevas and pour'N.