Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Viewmont Mall in Dickson City, PA.  Same Santa every year, he even remembers her name, and that she's from FLL. 
    So precious... has he gotten her letter yet? 😉
    The letter with the list of what she wants for Christmas is in his left hand.  She wrote it herself, with just some spelling assistance from Papi. 
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Viewmont Mall in Dickson City, PA.  Same Santa every year, he even remembers her name, and that she's from FLL. 
    So precious... has he gotten her letter yet? 😉
    The letter with the list of what she wants for Christmas is in his left hand.  She wrote it herself, with just some spelling assistance from Papi. 
    Good girl!! 
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Catch up boys

Thank you very much TD
    Glad yo Enjoy'N T.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Catch up boys

Thank you very much TD
    Glad yo Enjoy'N T.
    Indeed! Nice mellow earthiness with cedar and spice
  • Options
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Catch up boys

Thank you very much TD
    Glad yo Enjoy'N T.
    The Rev is like a cross between the Elegancia and the regular full bodied San Cris.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Catch up boys

Thank you very much TD
    Glad yo Enjoy'N T.
    The Rev is like a cross between the Elegancia and the regular full bodied San Cris.
    This is a first for me.  I've had the regular once.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    TruDog said:
    Trish said:
    Trish said:
    Catch up boys

Thank you very much TD
    Glad yo Enjoy'N T.
    Spot on KC.
  • Options
    Both Marching Bands playing the National Anthem together was a class act. Back in 1969 when I was a WR with RU, we were in the Ivy League, not the Big 10.  If anyone remembers the 60s, Columbia University was a hotbed of protest at the time. When we played Columbia that year, they had the greatest marching band of all times.  It was called the Columbia University Scientific Breakthrough Marching Band. It was a bunch of long haired hippies in torn up jeans and sweatshirts, playing kazoos, with a couple guys playing washtub basses on wheels, with upside down garbage cans and washboards as the percussion section.  At halftime, they just kind of meandered around the field, playing Bob Dylan tunes.      
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Both Marching Bands playing the National Anthem together was a class act. Back in 1969 when I was a WR with RU, we were in the Ivy League, not the Big 10.  If anyone remembers the 60s, Columbia University was a hotbed of protest at the time. When we played Columbia that year, they had the greatest marching band of all times.  It was called the Columbia University Scientific Breakthrough Marching Band. It was a bunch of long haired hippies in torn up jeans and sweatshirts, playing kazoos, with a couple guys playing washtub basses on wheels, with upside down garbage cans and washboards as the percussion section.  At halftime, they just kind of meandered around the field, playing Bob Dylan tunes.      
    So you were a footballer too... 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Bro, you know I Dig these old skooL stories.   Classic good Times .
  • Options
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    RU and Princeton played the very first college football game on Nov 6, 1869. RU won 6-0. And neither team has done a f*cking thing since. (RU did have a couple good years under Greg Schiano, even getting into the AP Top 10, but then he left and down the toilet once again).
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    RU and Princeton played the very first college football game on Nov 6, 1869. RU won 6-0. And neither team has done a f*cking thing since. (RU did have a couple good years under Greg Schiano, even getting into the AP Top 10, but then he left and down the toilet once again).
    I won't tell anyone 🤣
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Trish said:
    kckasper said:
    Coaching the OSU defense tonight.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Bro, you know I Dig these old skooL stories.   Classic good Times .
    100% true story. I'm sure you can Google for more info. Oh, and btw, Columbia had the longest CFB losing streak at the time.
  • Options
    ....Pour'N .... like Rico Suave.
  • Options
    LAdC EE #1 CG fired up. Pour'N. Northwestern playing tough. Thought Buckeyes would spank them.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    LAdC EE #1 CG fired up. Pour'N. Northwestern playing tough. Thought Buckeyes would spank them.
    ....On Board witchA.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ....On Board witchA.
    Your guys coming to life now. 
  • Options
    ....TiP'N .....  dat Bottle.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    Perrier, right? 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Perrier, right? 
    Hat tilted ON YO ass.   New Jersey slang ass PunK Kid....I do LuV Ya. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    Perrier, right? 
    Camarena?
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diginout
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Diginout
    Damn, some serious snowfall!
  • Options
    How ‘bout them Sooners!  Tide gonna roll over them though.
  • Options
    Ozzy1963Ozzy1963 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    Grrrr....love the Sooners cb
  • Options
    Ozzy1963Ozzy1963 Posts: 122 ✭✭
    I hate new phones......lost all my schmidt......dropped in the fvcking slush....I am the  eggman coo-coo-ka-chew.....busy night I see.....fishing early am....write if you get work anyone 
  • Options
    This week I sold my ice shelter, heater, auger, underwater camera, I’ll just sit on a bucket and have you drill me a hole. 
  • Options
    Oliva Serie V Churchill.
  • Options
    Look out for 12/10 cigar supper deal at .......