Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why people call me the liquor lady.  I know the fact that I can't remember to buy a card to save my life but I can make a taster basket for EVERY occasion has nothing to do with it...

Yes we were going for the "ugly christmas basket" theme.  All for a silly 5 minute game.  Hahaha drunk posting at it's finest 🤣 
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great show tonight.
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    A great show tonight.
    ...Luv some Fiddler on da WooF.
  • Options
    ...HaPPy Fry-Day...
  • Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    A great show tonight.
    Da Papa!
  • Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening everyone!  LP Classic and pour'N.  Late start tonight. 
  • Options
    AteupwithitAteupwithit Posts: 222 ✭✭✭
    A little early in the day for a glass of Dalwhinnie 15 maybe but my work has shut down for the holidays so.....enjoying that and a Guardian of the Farm re-gifted to me by a non cigar smoking exec.  Hell, I'm not even a scotch drinker and this stuff is like honey dew rind water......
  • Options
    Being in a cigar rut (a nice rut filled with V's and the like), I would have likely never opted to smoke one of these but I do love me some goooood corojo so this stick is actually pretty tasty.  Guess it is a sad commentary on me that it would take someone gifting me something like this to get me to smoke it.......
  • Options
    Being in a cigar rut (a nice rut filled with V's and the like), I would have likely never opted to smoke one of these but I do love me some goooood corojo so this stick is actually pretty tasty.  Guess it is a sad commentary on me that it would take someone gifting me something like this to get me to smoke it.......
    ATE!!!!  How ya been?  It's been ages.  Great to see you on. 
  • Options
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  Ashton Symmetry (gifted by the mutt who's not in a rut)  punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Hey KC.  Great to see  you as well.  It has been waaaaaay too long.....

• Options
    kckasper said:
    Same here Duke.  HaPPy Holidays Brother.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Oh, and good evening everyone!  Ashton Symmetry (gifted by the mutt who's not in a rut)  punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF.... Lets get this ParTaY started.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Squawk!  Squawk!!  It's started. 
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Hey Craig,,,,,great to type a few sentences and they find people whom you haven't spoken with in ages.  How are you doin??
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Hey Craig,,,,,great to type a few sentences and they find people whom you haven't spoken with in ages.  How are you doin??
    Yessir, doing well here.  And You?
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    I have no complaints.  Busy as a one legged man in a butt kickin contest but then again, aren't we all?
  • Options

• Options
    Can't believe that I just grabbed a Archetype Axis Mundi out of a gifted grab bag for a freakin dog walk.  Sheesh (TM CB)
  • Options
    OK.  Scotch and about 5 IPAs.  I should be about ready to watch about a dozen or so movies from the Hallmark Channel.....
  • Options
    We need to raise a glass and make a few snide remarks in memory of STP.  9/1/48-12/22/17.  Hard to believe that it's been a year already. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    We need to raise a glass and make a few snide remarks in memory of STP.  9/1/48-12/22/17.  Hard to believe that it's been a year already. 
    Wow, can't believe that either.
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Does anybody ever post here during the Day????
  • Options
    oZZy, evening Johnny.
  • Options
    Howdy Craig and everybody else!
  • Options
    Evening Johnny!  Post during the day?  They don't even post during the evening on weekdays. 
  • Options
    Howdy Craig and everybody else!
    Hey Johnny.  I've been awol forever.  Thankfully, I have a little time to remedy that now.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Wow, can't believe that either.
    Sym is fantastic as usual.  Great cedar, cinnamon, and pepper with a perfect burn and draw.  Thank you CraigDog!  Enjoying every puff.  Texting and reminiscing with The Woobie, (Mrs. STP) about the fun times.  She'll be here for Nochebuena and Christmas Day. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Evening Johnny!  Post during the day?  They don't even post during the evening on weekdays. 
    Yeah KC, I keep tabs here all day and hardly ever see anybody put up a post, how's things down there?
  • Options
    I see Duke is on tonight, how ya doing Buddy? I'm without a car right now or I'd come up to see you!