Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squawk! Squawk!! WTF is that? A mummified cigar found in a pyramid by Zahi Hawass?
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    Squawk! Squawk!! WTF is that? A mummified cigar found in a pyramid by Zahi Hawass?
    ...WooF...
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Actually, the Cigar the Astros celebrated the World Series win with.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Turning in Vali's "Tropical Trek Walkathon for the AHA" donation envelope tomorrow morning.  I'm walking with her on March 1st.  She needed to raise $150 to get all the prizes, the T shirt, Dance Party, Ice Cream Party, lunch with the principal, and a day at the water park with the principal and vice principal. I hit up all my Flossie's BOTL and raised $200.  The child is thrilled!!!  
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Turning in Vali's "Tropical Trek Walkathon for the AHA" donation envelope tomorrow morning.  I'm walking with her on March 1st.  She needed to raise $150 to get all the prizes, the T shirt, Dance Party, Ice Cream Party, lunch with the principal, and a day at the water park with the principal and vice principal. I hit up all my Flossie's BOTL and raised $200.  The child is thrilled!!!  
    ...RighT oN...  Excellent work Val and KC.
  • Options
    The kid has boundless energy for the walk. Me? I'm glad the school has a defibrillator in the office.
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    The kid has boundless energy for the walk. Me? I'm glad the school has a defibrillator in the office.
    ....Alrighty then, gonna PouR on the one.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    The walk is at noon on March 1st. If you don't hear from me that evening.................
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    The walk is at noon on March 1st. If you don't hear from me that evening.................
    Gee Thanks, Im left with cb, oY, ZZ (alias's) from the Hood. DM,T, YaK better pick uP the post'N.
  • Options
    ...Pour'N...
  • Options
    ...RIP Peter Tork...  "Hey Hey We're the Monkees".
  • Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Gee Thanks, Im left with cb, oY, ZZ (alias's) from the Hood. DM,T, YaK better pick uP the post'N.
    And you will like it!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yakity Yak, Death by Coconut, Hey, y'all, Thirstday Thursday.

Post edited by Yakster on
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Oyam123 said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    And you will like it!
    ........adjust'N my Tie.
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Yakity Yak, Death by Coconut

...GiDDy uP YaK....
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...WooF...
    Good for her!! You better eat your Wheaties in the morning. Hehehe 
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    Yakity Yak, Death by Coconut, Hey, y'all, Thirstday Thursday.

Been curious about tasting that for a while now but I didn't care for the Ten Fidy so I haven't pulled the trigger.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's much lighter than Ten Fidy, it's a Porter so you might like it.  A little light for me.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    It's much lighter than Ten Fidy, it's a Porter so you might like it.  A little light for me.
    I'll have to add it to my list then. 
  • Options
    Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Robert Kraft arrested for prostitution sting.....wanna see my ring and mayonnaise honey.....are you a cop?😎
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Robert Kraft arrested for prostitution sting.....wanna see my ring and mayonnaise honey.....are you a cop?😎
    It's a frame up from Heinz 
  • Options
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    It's a frame up from Heinz 
    Cb's fault......he was in and out before the cops "came".....hope your well cb.....more blizzard's coming here....😘
  • Options
    Good evening everyone!  MdT (gifted by the generous hound) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
  • Options
    kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone!  MdT (gifted by the generous hound) punched and ready.  Pour'N. 
    ...WooF.... Let's rocK dis Casbah.
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Fired up here!  Love these MdT!  Thank you CraigDog. 
  • Options

• Options
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...my pleasure KC, enjoying as well
  • Options
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    ...my pleasure KC, enjoying as well
    Wonderful creamy smooth flavors of cedar, cinnamon toast, and molasses.  Perfect burn and draw.  Enjoying every puff.  Thanks again mutt! 
  • Options
    Happy national Margarita day!!!!
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone