Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia El Centurion Robusto here.
    TruDog said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Hot rum, lemon and honey. Should be nice tomorrow and I'd like a smoke. Enjoy your cigars tonight boys. 
    Everybody knows you're suppose to use bourbon.  GFY! and get better.
    Damn, I learned sumthanG...
    Indeed.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Great BoXing on CBS.....
    Delusione Rothschild!
    Delusione Rothschild!
    Delusione Rothschild!
    CB, show'N some LuV fo Dion.
    ...Pour'N....
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening, CB. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don Pepin Garcia El Centurion Robusto here.
    DPG, nice. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    ......Ambos Mundos mofvck0'Z...
    ....This AM is Tasty.  This Gem resting for a couple....   And Pour'N.
    Night Kid'Z....
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    She's clean Boyz 
    Griffins robusto are up on old site
    Nothing like a cup of coffee and a good cigar to start off the day.  Blue skies and sunshine here in scenic Oxford.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Ozzy.
    Ozzy73 said:
    Morning Ozzy.
    Mornin cb......looks like ice fishing has returned up here.....another 2 weeks maybe 
    J.C. Newman El Baton Double Toro.  Punched this last night but decided is was more than I wanted at the time..  El Baton was originally sold in only 40 count boxes.  Was definitely a box split at the time.  Usually no discount but came up late last year and grabbed a box of the double toros.  Mikey likey.  Like to have some around.
    FYI.......Jane's Bond marathon on BBC....he's my hero like CB.....sorry  CB....James Bond 
    Posting 
    Postin or posting wtf
    KING DONALD. ....SHUT TH FVCK UP AND DO SOMETHING. ....this message was recently recorded by x president Obama in stall #2
    Ozzy73 said:
    KING DONALD. ....SHUT TH FVCK UP AND DO SOMETHING. ....this message was recently recorded by x president Obama in stall #2
    .....in trump tower
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....in trump tower

He's becoming unhinged .......The President can't be removed from office for this by a Congress complying with the Constitution. However, the VP and the majority of the Cabinet can say "he's crazy," at which point the VP takes over the duties as Acting President. Congress then decides whether or not he's crazy.
    He's nutz. ...I'm paying in again. ...he doesn't show hiz tax return.....lol.....
    edited March 2017
    Ozzy73 said:
    FYI.......Jane's Bond marathon on BBC....he's my hero like CB.....sorry  CB....James Bond 
    Jane's Bond?  You into bondage there Ozz?  Hurt me, beat me, forget my name in the morning!
    ...Good Morning...  Room 101 HN 305, coffee and a splash of bourbon.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....in trump tower

He's becoming unhinged .......The President can't be removed from office for this by a Congress complying with the Constitution. However, the VP and the majority of the Cabinet can say "he's crazy," at which point the VP takes over the duties as Acting President. Congress then decides whether or not he's crazy.
    Crazy like a Fox
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....in trump tower

Crazy like a Fox

I'm starting to wonder about that, Oy.
  • Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....in trump tower

Crazy like a Fox

не волнуйтесь
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Oyam123 said:
    Freddy_B. said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    Ozzy73 said:
    .....in trump tower

Crazy like a Fox

не волнуйтесь
    No sharp objects pu leeze