Home General Discussion

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...Pour'N...
  • cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭
    Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Maduro Robusto.  Got it at a decent enough discont to get some.  Well aged.  Full flavored.  Dark wrapper glistening with oils.  Not a sweet maddie.  Toasty nutty flavor with a hint of smokiness and cocoa.  Spice, touch more sweetness, woody.  Spicy retro hale at an inch in.  Firm ash.  Nice, even draw.

kckasper said:
    Diver43 said:
    Whats the deal about posts needing to be approved?  Never had that happen to me before
    You're hanging out with a bunch of degenerates now. That's why. Evening Ron!
    ...Degenerates, way too much credit KC....But we'll roLL with that.
    Perdomo Edicion de Silvio Maduro Robusto.  Got it at a decent enough discont to get some.  Well aged.  Full flavored.  Dark wrapper glistening with oils.  Not a sweet maddie.  Toasty nutty flavor with a hint of smokiness and cocoa.  Spice, touch more sweetness, woody.  Spicy retro hale at an inch in.  Firm ash.  Nice, even draw.

cb, nice review.
  • kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    One last pouR.  Taking babies to the doctor tomorrow, early, annual shots.  Vali doesn't know she's getting shots, just thinks it's for Lily Ya Ya.  Didn't want to ruin her evening.  A gold foil covered chocolate coin and 6 gummy worms after the shots and she'll be fine. 
    TruDog said:
    kckasper said:
    Oy----Do your posts disappear hitting "quote" or on a new post in the box on the bottom?
    Maybe there is a GFY! Badge.
    A Unicorn with a D!ck for a Horn....
    …and a nut sack on it's chin.
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    One last pouR.  Taking babies to the doctor tomorrow, early, annual shots.  Vali doesn't know she's getting shots, just thinks it's for Lily Ya Ya.  Didn't want to ruin her evening.  A gold foil covered chocolate coin and 6 gummy worms after the shots and she'll be fine. 
    Sneaky Papi.  Obviously been to this movie before.
    We be Jammin'!
    kckasper said:
    TruDog said:
    ...Pour'N...
    Hey, hope all goes well.   Gotta run errands and cut stack wood for the fire pit....fun.
    We be Jammin'!
    Does anyone really care?  Not me.  I speak with $.  Not another dime to CI. 
    Nite all, I is out. 

We be Jammin'!
    You got dem Footie JAMmies oN?
    kckasper said:
    Nite all, I is out.////..Take care KC.  

TruDog said:

We be Jammin'!
    They make me sweat.  Make me hot!  Ooh!
    Vitamin N sneaking up on my scrawny azz.  Background flavor of broadleaf reminiscent of a La Casita.  Sweetness building.  Took a lot of aging to bring this up to a tasty, complex smoke.

TruDog said:

We be Jammin'!
    They make me sweat.  Make me hot!  Ooh!
    ....Ugh, for Mrs Mikey's sake.   Take dem damn things oFF.  
    To change the subject...huge front moving in here with temps dropping.
    Grabbed a Delusione 88 and Pour'N.
    TruDog said:
    Indeed.  
    TruDog said:
    Indeed.  
    And we lost Whitworth and Zieitler on that Bungle offensive line today in free agency.
    ...All the Old Dudes Carry THE NEWS.....
  • wally1031wally1031 Posts: 1
    Three inches of snow on the ground.   75 degrees and sunny last week to this.   Ohio,   the Axxhole of it all.    Need to get bundled up and get a corona burnin'
    wally1031 said:
    Three inches of snow on the ground.   75 degrees and sunny last week to this.   Ohio,   the Axxhole of it all.    Need to get bundled up and get a corona burnin'
    Welcome to the banter Wally.  Post and post often.  Good ol' weather roller coaster. You must be in northern Ohio if you got snow on the ground.
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Indeed.  
    And we lost Whitworth and Zieitler on that Bungle offensive line today in free agency.
    Mike Brown strikes again.
  • Freddy_B.Freddy_B. Posts: 552 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Indeed.  

Who dey?
    Freddy_B. said:
    TruDog said:
    TruDog said:
    Indeed.  

Who dey?
    Dem Bengals!
    ...It'Z FRIDAY and HaPPy Hour...getchA DinK oN! 
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    TruDog said:
    ...It'Z FRIDAY and HaPPy Hour...getchA DinK oN! 
    Indeed.....little feat......"Fat man in the bathtub" .....We be Jammin and crackin a Heineken and brandy
  • Ozzy73Ozzy73 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭
    Cheddar brats on the egg......fo supper.....Bambi has a treat for ol oZZ tonight. ....might be a 200mg night.......I'll get the stall tonight dog....I'll have to wear the edge off....jams went from 3 weekly too weakly.....go go gophers OY
    Ozzy73 said:
    Cheddar brats on the egg......fo supper.....Bambi has a treat for ol oZZ tonight. ....might be a 200mg night.......I'll get the stall tonight dog....I'll have to wear the edge off....jams went from 3 weekly too weakly.....go go gophers OY
    ...You Da Man oZZy.