Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe with a RRG&C. I have AT&T for internet and Comcast for cable TV, for a specific reason. If one goes down, I have the other. For the first time ever, they both went down on Monday. We're finally having sewers installed on our little island, along with new water lines. Streets and our front lawns have been a mess since September, 9 more months to go. So they say. The mooyocks doing the work somehow knocked out lines from both companies, finally fixed tonight.

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe with a RRG&C. I have AT&T for internet and Comcast for cable TV, for a specific reason. If one goes down, I have the other. For the first time ever, they both went down on Monday. We're finally having sewers installed on our little island, along with new water lines. Streets and our front lawns have been a mess since September, 9 more months to go. So they say. The mooyocks doing the work somehow knocked out lines from both companies, finally fixed tonight.

It’s a Hanukkah miracle 🕎

• Options

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

...HaPPy Saturday...

• Options

Pour'N

• Options

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Saturday...

You must have started pour'N real early. It's Friday.

• Options

Oh, and good evening everyone! San Cris Elegancia with a RRG&C.

• Options

@TruDog said:
    Pour'N

Squawk! Squawk!! Chirp x 4!!!

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    Pour'N

Squawk! Squawk!! Chirp x 4!!!

...WooF...

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:
    ...HaPPy Saturday...

You must have started pour'N real early. It's Friday.

....It was CB's fault, damn G-Hog

• Options

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

F’in groundhog!

• Options

Here’s that bar accessory from the Hotel Miami.

• Options

Coquito chillin’ in the fridge!

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

Is it ready ?

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

Is it ready ?

Indeed! Not bad but going to tune the recipe to get a better balance. KC sent me a recipe but can’t seem to find it.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

F’in groundhog!
    The neighborhood stray cat is bunking with the groundhog. She waltzed right down into the hog’s burrow.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

F’in groundhog!
    The neighborhood stray cat is bunking with the groundhog. She waltzed right down into the hog’s burrow.

Groundhogs hibernate so maybe the cat is using the hog’s digs for a winter bungalow.

• Options

Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe PC with a RRG&C. In Greenville SC at Yadi's house for Christmas. On the open front porch freezing to death. No ventilated sun porch with heat like Papo's house in Scranton. Oh well. Good family time.

• Options

...HaPPy ThirsTday...

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Mac Cafe PC with a RRG&C. In Greenville SC at Yadi's house for Christmas. On the open front porch freezing to death. No ventilated sun porch with heat like Papo's house in Scranton. Oh well. Good family time.

...WooF...Brrrr... Get that Damn flanneL ooT.

• Options

Pour'N

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@cigarbreath said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

F’in groundhog!

Groundhogs hibernate so maybe the cat is using the hog’s digs for a winter bungalow.

CB, they semi-hiber. Still feeding the g-hog's at work. Apple core's, banana peel's, peanut shells.

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Flannel??? Got my fleece-lined FL Gator winter jacket on over the flannel and sweater. On the porch with an Oliva Connie and RRG&C.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

Flannel??? Got my fleece-lined FL Gator winter jacket on over the flannel and sweater. On the porch with an Oliva Connie and RRG&C.

...Well, HeLL...getty linened uPPed and warm .

• Options

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...Marlboro non filtered green and snowing

• Options

@TruDog said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

...Marlboro non filtered green and snowing

Marlboro??? WTF?

• Options

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@cigarbreath said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

F’in groundhog!

CB, they semi-hiber. Still feeding the g-hog's at work. Apple core's, banana peel's, peanut shells.

Wikipedia said they are true hibernaters. Trying to recall last time I saw his fat, furry azz. The cat just walked right into his burrow just like she owned the joint.

• Options

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

What, no CI fleece?

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

@TruDog said:

@kckasper said:

What, no CI fleece?

I got that free XXXXXXXL fleece a few years back, using it as a cover for the Road King. Evening Mikey!