Home General Discussion
Options

Ye Olde CI Daily Banter

Comments

• Options
    kckasperkckasper Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Happy Saturday, TD, KC. Gusty winds and rain making it a bit challenging to enjoy my cigar and Flor de Cana.

@Yakster said:
    Happy Saturday, TD, KC. Gusty winds and rain making it a bit challenging to enjoy my cigar and Flor de Cana.

Hey yak, which Flor de Cana do you have?

• Options

Bear with me here, posting on my new I-pad, present from daughter Yadi. Still learning how to navigate it.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,300 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kckasper said:

@Yakster said:

@Yakster said:

Hey TD, the 7 year.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@kckasper said:

@Yakster said:

@Yakster said:

Hey TD, the 7 year.

....HoLA

• Options

Hey KC, Yak's got 21K posts, reminds me of da old Banter. you had 50K, me 28K. CB , my bro, the master , 70k plus.

• Options

The Good Old days

• Options

HaPPy Saturday

• Options

• Options

Thank you KC, really dig this Cigar.

• Options
    cigarbreathcigarbreath Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭✭

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

• Options

I think the even the crickets are dead. Just sayin…

• Options
    Oyam123Oyam123 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarbreath said:

Now that's funny 🤣

• Options

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

Now that's funny 🤣

How’s it goin’ Oy?

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@Oyam123 said:

@cigarbreath said:

Now that's funny 🤣

How’s it goin’ Oy?

OK. SOLD my MN home and close on 3/9. Retired for 10 weeks (took lump sum) and back to full time now till 2024 when I turn 65.
    Got a new place in SC (Pawleys Island) and hope to move in May of 2024.
    Still enjoy a nice cigar now and then.
    PS don't send FredBob your address, he is selling diet programs.
    How's it with you?

• Options

Changin’ and rearranging’ their Oyam. Retire and back to work. Got to keep the the lump sum? In with the new and out with the old digs. May 24? Having something built? MN to SC? Snow bird…

First we lost an old tree. Took out couple of sections of our back fence. Tree was OK but the roots weren’t. Fell across the fence and slammed into the neighbor’s roof - 2 stories. Couple weeks later had an accident and really screwed up my left thigh. That was last June. Still hobbling around and doing physical therapy.

Kids want we should move into something newer. Too old for this old house.

Still enjoying a good cigar. Working my way through the collection. Still buying when I find good price on something I like.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:
    Changin’ and rearranging’ their Oyam. Retire and back to work. Got to keep the the lump sum? In with the new and out with the old digs. May 24? Having something built? MN to SC? Snow bird…

First we lost an old tree. Took out couple of sections of our back fence. Tree was OK but the roots weren’t. Fell across the fence and slammed into the neighbor’s roof - 2 stories. Couple weeks later had an accident and really screwed up my left thigh. That was last June. Still hobbling around and doing physical therapy.

Kids want we should move into something newer. Too old for this old house.

Still enjoying a good cigar. Working my way through the collection. Still buying when I find good price on something I like.

Yup cashed out of pension plan with lump before it tanked. Working and renting in MN for one year till 65. Home in SC is new, we spent one night there so far. SC resident in 2024, NO MORE SNOW!

• Options

Good evening everyone! Ashton Symmetry Prestige (gifted by the magnificent mutt) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana, neat on the side.

• Options

Great flavors from this Sym. Cedar, creamy vanilla and toast, with a perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog, loving every puff.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

HoLa atCHOO....sorry I just sneeZed. MR CB, Mikey.

• Options

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Great flavors from this Sym. Cedar, creamy vanilla and toast, with a perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog, loving every puff.

@kckasper said:

Glad yo Enjoying KC, always a pleasure to share a good Cigar with a great friend/Brother.

• Options

Good evening everyone! Illusione Epernay La Ferme (gifted by the Portsmouth Hound) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side. La Ferme starting out fabulous with cedar, honey, and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog!

• Options

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

Yo Dog! Missing herein’ together

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

@TruDog said:

@cigarbreath said:

@TruDog said:

Hey Dog! Wazzup?

Yo Dog! Missing herein’ together

“Indeed “

• Options

@kckasper said:
    Good evening everyone! Illusione Epernay La Ferme (gifted by the Portsmouth Hound) with a RRG&C. Flor de Cana 7 Year neat on the side. La Ferme starting out fabulous with cedar, honey, and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect burn and draw. Thank you CraigDog!

Delusions! Picked me up a box of Rothchildes awhile back at the old sale price of $163 for fifty. Such a deal!

• Options

@kckasper said:

My pleasure KC always.

• Options

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

Delusions! Picked me up a box of Rothchildes awhile back at the old sale price of $163 for fifty. Such a deal!

@cigarbreath said:

@kckasper said:

...Talk at me Brother, how have you been?

• Options

HaPPy Sunday

• Options

• Options

Sleeting here, CB’s Fault