Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Yak's 1 Year Pass-a-Lot

Comments

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Epic puts.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming your way Skel, should be there Monday
    9505 5137 6541 7069 1291 04
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it was delivered to @skel on Monday. 
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    I was wondering when that Morphine would find a home. I found out from sly Peter that you can fit two small FRB in one USPS flat rate padded envelope to save on shipping charges and protect the contents, if that helps. 

Good takes and puts and thanks for getting it back out there so quickly. 
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    I was just cursing that it wasn't me LOL
    Nice takes and puts

• Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    I was wondering when that Morphine would find a home. I found out from sly Peter that you can fit two small FRB in one USPS flat rate padded envelope to save on shipping charges and protect the contents, if that helps. 

Good luck finding those envelopes. My local post offices don't stock them and are told not to stock them by one post lady.
  • Options
    Order online, they're shipped to your door for free. 
  • Options
    NOGILLS2NOGILLS2 Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    OOOOOO I just realized I am after @Skel  NEXT!

Also realized my wife is going to start asking questions, Just got a box yesterday, this is due Monday, and Thursday another is due!!!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:

Good idea. Is there tracking info on the envelopes also?
  • Options
    Yes, the priority mail flat rate padded envelopes have the same sort of tracking that flat rate packages have.
  • Options
    I have a LARGE BOX Ready for this,  I see it is due Monday, and I am like a kid waiting for Christmas Morning! Can't wait to open the presents!!!
    I am a happy man. You have made me very grateful. For this is the very first time that the Crown Jewels have ever been adequately & deliriously praised by an unprejudiced person. Still it is the cigars' own fault that this is so for it is a cigar which excites envy & jealousy in the smoker because he knows & feels the truth of which you have said; that there is no other cigar that is just like it. There are cigars which resemble it but only in appearance, not in spirit & not in the ability to dare & do. There is no other cigar that can make a person want to go away & get by himself & think this life over & wonder if it is altogether worth while. I will send you some more when you get out. Let me know. Any man of fine intelligence who is acquainted with Crown Jewels prizes them above any other gems & saves them & hoards them. I gave Harry Rogers a box two years ago & he has them yet. Let me know when you are out.
  • Options
    Well surprise surprise,  arrived home and found another crater in the yard. Never replaced the mailbox after the first bomb dropped on me.Takes on the left, puts on the right.
  • Options

• Options
    Nice puts

• Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Tracking# 9505 5148 4732 7079 0676 65

Went out this am! ETA Wednesday
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    According to tracking should land today! According to tracking there is a package on my doorstep today also!

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe just coincidence 
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has arrived. I'll check it out tonight :)

• Options
    Nice puts, @Bob_Luken, let me know what you think of that JW Marshall.
  • Options
    Very nice 

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

On it's way,....... almost :)

• Options
    Thanks, Bob. 
  • Options
    Nice, that box has got to be getting full by now.
  • Options
    I bet it's closing in on 5 lbs