Home General Discussion
Options

Why is no one answering the phone?

I had placed an order on February 20th, 2017. It says it is still processing. I have a driver pick up my order in Dalton Georgia. He has been there twice and both times they have not been delivered. He brings them back to me in Canada. I have really like dealing with you in the past, but I may have switch my orders to a new company in the future. This is taking way too long. I am aware of your website issues, but not a good answer to the delay. I deal with website issues all the time, and they do not take this long. I am waiting impatiently for my cigars that I have paid for. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Welcome, Grumpy Fellow Ccom Customer! Be sure to introduce yourself on the Newb welcome thread!

PS. This is a weirdly descriptive complaint, dude
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Georgia to Canada?  That is quite the road trip.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :D 
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Penthouse,
         This kind of thing has never happened to me before...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh look another new poster dissing Ccom and being impatient and threatening to take business elsewhere..... I swear I just commented on a situation like this hmmmmm....
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got an email from the devil site telling me that my order, which should have shipped on Tuesday, has made it to the warehouse where it'll be picked and packaged for shipment in a day or two. 

This is the first time for an incident such as this and, if I can believe the email, my order might get shipped Friday. We'll see....  :#
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order from last Wednesday just came today. Usually only takes 3 days. Boy am I pissed.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Usaf06 said:
    I have to be honest, I would be pissed too. And so would you guys so give him a break. Real simple solution though is don't order from ccom. Find an online retailer that is reliable and stick with them. I refuse to pay shipping or taxes on an online order so I stick with a retailer I don't pay either for plus they always have great discount codes. He is venting, let him vent. It's like you guys have some vested interest in the ccom company or something. This is a forum, that's what it's for. Nothing can piss me off more than **** my order and then not answering the phone or responding to an email promptly. Customer service is the name of this highly competitive online market.
    ^^^^ THIS, exactly this.
    Thank you NICK.

The occasional 1 or 2 random complaints usually fall on deaf ears here, and rightfully so.

But the $h!t has obviously hit the fan at ccom/ci HQ lately.  And the normal "call or email ccom" doesn't work if you can't even get through due to high call volumes.

I'd be pissed too if I was these guys who's order got messed up.  

Y'all like to dog Thompson for being a bad retailer but heaven forbid these new people complain about ccom.  

SMDH.  Let the guys tell their stories.

it ain't always sunshine and roses in Bethlehem PA

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    Usaf06 said:
    I have to be honest, I would be pissed too. And so would you guys so give him a break. Real simple solution though is don't order from ccom. Find an online retailer that is reliable and stick with them. I refuse to pay shipping or taxes on an online order so I stick with a retailer I don't pay either for plus they always have great discount codes. He is venting, let him vent. It's like you guys have some vested interest in the ccom company or something. This is a forum, that's what it's for. Nothing can piss me off more than **** my order and then not answering the phone or responding to an email promptly. Customer service is the name of this highly competitive online market.
    ^^^^ THIS, exactly this.
    Thank you NICK.

The occasional 1 or 2 random complaints usually fall on deaf ears here, and rightfully so.

But the $h!t has obviously hit the fan at ccom/ci HQ lately.  And the normal "call or email ccom" doesn't work if you can't even get through due to high call volumes.

I'd be pissed too if I was these guys who's order got messed up.  

Y'all like to dog Thompson for being a bad retailer but heaven forbid these new people complain about ccom.  

SMDH.  Let the guys tell their stories.

it ain't always sunshine and roses in Bethlehem PA
    Wait wait wait, are you guys .... are you ...... are you two dry begging? Is that what y'all are doing? Y'all are dry begging huh? Pshhhhh.  
    If this was a different forum, I'd be blasting your a$$es right now. You're lucky dry begging is allowed here.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think they sharing warehouse space with Cigars International.
    Both sites had the same problems at the same time
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They do Jeff
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah.....I ordered and paid for some cigars on the devil site back on the 18th and it hasn't even shown up as a valid order yet in my "order history." I have plenty of cigars and the people up in Bethlehem have been really good to me through the years so I'm willing to exercise some patients. 

But if I were a newcomer, had no cigars, saw the 10 cigars and humidor ad on a website and decided to give it a try I'd be pissed as hell!!!!  No product.  No communication.  No money.  I hope they figure this out soon and don't drive off too many customers.  The better they do as a company, the more awesome deals they can offer to us.

I do hope it is actually some software malfunctions and not some new management structure thinking they're gonna lower their overhead and raise profits by laying some people off.

• Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I ordered a box 2 weeks ago, it's been processing ever since.

And my entire purchase history has disappeared.  Not that I care,  I was deathly afraid my wife was gonna see it lmao.

They got some Gremlins working.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dry begging?  Got any opus?
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I have not heard anything about my devils site order from the 10th.  This is a non issue for me due to my card not being charged until it ships.  I would be a little more upset if they took my money for three weeks and gave me no information.  I understand all of these peoples frustration, but starting a new thread to make their first venting post is BS.  Please look around a little before randomly posting. 
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    GrawlsGrawls Posts: 664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, I have not heard anything about my devils site order from the 10th.  This is a non issue for me due to my card not being charged until it ships.  I would be a little more upset if they took my money for three weeks and gave me no information.  

I ordered some scissor cutters from them and got my order in under a week, and they never charged me lol
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does it mean when someone flags a post? I saw it on Nick's. Is that like telling daddy that your brother is being a d!ck? 

Oh and I like grilled cheese....carry on 
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay6 said:
    What does it mean when someone flags a post? I saw it on Nick's. Is that like telling daddy that your brother is being a d!ck? 

Oh and I like grilled cheese....carry on 
    Yep. 
    Thinking that the original poster took offense? Dunno.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was DZR being sarcastic. You can click on them and see who did it. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    It was DZR being sarcastic. You can click on them and see who did it. 
    What the ...... TRAITOR! 
    I hope you get banned af!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR