Home General Discussion
Options

ccom signature blends

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these yet? These blends are higher end than the ccom house blends. Just curious to see what people think. I might pick up the sampler.

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cameroons are the best
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I just got finished looking at those before I opened up the forum.  Also curious to know if anyone has tried them.  It's been years since I had a house blend but I remember having some good experiences with them.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no Cameroons.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no Cameroons.
    they brought them back.....

https://www.cigar.com/p/cigar-com-cameroon-label-cigars/1410224/

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    @jgibv, you're correct that they brought back the House Blend Cameroon, however, there is no Signature Blend Cameroon.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jgibv, you're correct that they brought back the House Blend Cameroon, however, there is no Signature Blend Cameroon.
    oooo my apologies.  i didn't realize the "house blend" and "signature blend" were 2 separate things. 

.......today i learned. 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭

ditto ^^^

I thought the house blends and the signature were the same thing.

No joke though, Cameroon label is the best

"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been eyeing the signature habano. Looks good.
  • Options
    Cigar-713099Cigar-713099 Posts: 20
    Bought the sampler and have smoked 1 of each and so far here are the results.     Connecticut- Terrible, utterly sour and bitter tasting.   Habano- SAME AS CONNECTICUT.    Maduro- perfect construction flawless burn decent draw flavors of earth leather and espresso. Overall 3.5 out of 5. Nicaragua blend - again perfect burn and construction, draw was slightly snug but doable flavor profile was hickory leather coffee and a lot of pepper. Overall 3.5 out of 5. Not a bad purchase but hopefully the Connecticut and habano blends settle down and get some better flavor
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

ditto ^^^

I thought the house blends and the signature were the same thing.

No joke though, Cameroon label is the best

I always fancied the Cuban label
  • Options
    wheel366wheel366 Posts: 41 ✭✭✭
    My favorite was the house blend Brazilian but has been discontinued for years.  I still have a few lying around and I still have some sun grown and corojo label lying around.  I do need to try the new sig blends though.
  • Options
    After our discovery here that the Cameroon Label still exists, or was resurrected, I thought I should get some.  I used to really like them.  They seem different now, not bad, but not as sweet, not as much Cameroon as they used to have.  Of course, it could be that they remained the same and I changed.