Home Non Cigar Related

Time To Support A Hurting Brother

2»

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1
    Thank you @matkn293 for conveying what I feel, but don't have the ability to compose. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    So sorry, Ricky. Prayers for you and your family, man.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm sad for your loss Ricky. I don't know what else to say. Prayers for you and your family. 
    Post edited by Bob_Luken on
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We love you too Ricky. Our prayers and whatever else we can offer are yours.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Dunn2Dunn2 Posts: 23
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers for Rick's family. This forum means a lot to him. I've been a friend of the family for many years and my wife worked with Carla. I joined this forum back in 2013 but hardly ever post anything but I always check in and see what's going on. In the past couple of days we have had some great smokes and I can see the change in him when he's smoking a cigar he's relaxed. So continue prayers for him and his family and thanks again..love you brother Ricky we're gonna miss Carla
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rhamlin , I am very sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. Cancer sucks big time 
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very sorry for your loss brother
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    Thanks guys. It really means a lot. The last week has really been hard. I've never felt so tired. Love you all
    Rick,

I haven't been on the forum much the last few months but when I heard about Carla I needed to get on and tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't even pretend to understand what you are feeling right now and can offer only my sincere love for you and your family, I hope you take Jim up on his offer to talk if you are so inclined. I know few people as caring and compassionate as him.

Eric 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My most heartfelt condolences to you and yours Ricky
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. 
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been on much lately, but I want to make sure you know I've been praying for you, Ricky.  No words can help, but if you want to talk to a near-stranger, I'm here for ya.  
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.