Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Rip: The Cank

Been a long time since I have been  on here. Lost my best friend last june and he was my true botl.
For the first time in 8 months I finally climbed back on the horse and smoked a 2008 Oliva v. Im sure a lot of you knew him. He was a regular on here. Just sending the word out to all his friends  on here. Smoke a good stick for a lost BOTL. 
RIP Brett aka. The Cank.

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone posted to let us know back then, but thank you. Way too young. My condolences.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did my first trade with Brett way back when there were only a few hundred of us on the forum. Many unprovoked cigar attacks by both sides ensued. Sadly, never got to meet him in person but I could he was a great guy. Definitely taken from this world way too soon.

Glad to hear you got back on that horse and am sure you have very fond memories of your best friend.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences, sorry to hear that Brett passed but glad to see you getting back on the horse!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Thanks guys. Never knew if any of you heard. I miss him daily. Always know when i light one up he will be smiling  down. How you been bandy, haven't been on here in a long time, but we talked before, brett use to mention you all the time. Sending him some crazy bombs lol 
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about your friend's passing. I haven't been around as long as you guys but I've come across his posts before. I remember his photo. Seems like a great guy. http://forum.cigar.com/profile/The%20Cank