Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Spring Beating

Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭

@84CJ7
Mark, thank you so much for a very generous gift!!!! I have been wanting to try that Master Blends as well. Can't wait to light it up. 

And nice work keeping your return address off the box. I will just have to go to outside agencies to procure the information ;)

Comments

• Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Haha,  I didn't want to make it easy for you.  

You are the only one up there that has an Augusta National hat, everyone else will have Masters Tourny hats.

This one is on me, the tournament is coming up so we will work out a trade for a Masters hat.

Stay warm in that -20 deg weather,

Mark
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done Mark, way to go!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful! Well done.  :)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Mark
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so jealous. Attending a Masters is on my bucket list. Outstanding hit.
  • Options
    Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    84CJ7 said:
    Haha,  I didn't want to make it easy for you.  

You are the only one up there that has an Augusta National hat, everyone else will have Masters Tourny hats.

This one is on me, the tournament is coming up so we will work out a trade for a Masters hat.

Stay warm in that -20 deg weather,

Mark
    Definitely bud!!! And staying warm has been hard....I guess that's what the bourbon is for right? 
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job @84CJ7

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Mark
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Albinfk said:
    I'm so jealous. Attending a Masters is on my bucket list. Outstanding hit.

Thanks everyone, I don't get on here frequently but always walk away with a wealth of information.  ( I try to pay out when I can)

I've been to 3 other golf tournaments and really enjoyed them....then I went to the Masters, the others seemed like a circus after that.  Everything about the Masters is class.   Once you step onto the Augusta National property, you will not see any vendors or tents, just pure golf.   The sandwiches are $2 and the beer (in a souvenir cup) is $2.50.   They want everyone to enjoy, even working slobs like me.

One of the best things is NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED; it is nice spending a day with absolutely no cell phones anywhere.

I enjoy the practice rounds best of all, but they are rare these days as well.

Keep putting in for them, they are worth the wait!

Mark