Home Pipes

Eddie the Enabler

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dipping my toe in the water of this pipe world. Last week I asked where do you shop tobacco as Ccom has very little. Edward @silvermouse is a master enabler as you can see
Not only some 'excess' tins he had but also some pipes he didn't need anymore. 
Thank you so much Edward
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice!  I like that Dublin.  Is it Stanwell?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done Edward. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is
    A little dirt never hurt
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those cobs are real nice for trying new blends. I'd pull the paper filter from the stem though. Thing gets bitter pretty fast.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Yes it is
    I love my Stanwells.  Have a sandblast Dublin similar to that one, great smoking pipe.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just about to take it for a test drive
    A little dirt never hurt
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Edward, enjoy Randy. 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    class act as always Edward, way to go and really nice job :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heck of a hit. Hope you enjoy the pipe hobby.