Home Pipes

Does anyone know if

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
if P&C is having the same shipping problems we're experiencing here?
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes they are
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even worse. Finally got my partial order a couple days ago. No hey we are sorry. No attempt at making anything right. Pretty disappointed with the lack of customer service over there. 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drat!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I always had slower shipping form them and prices where higher than ccom or ci.  I haven't bought from them in nearly two years.