Home General Discussion
Options

Is anyone in here TALKED with CI or CCOM customer service?

DrMundoDrMundo Posts: 24
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
Everyday I'm dialing to them with forlorn hope, after 30 min, yeah! So Great auto-disconnection! Congratulation my ass! By the way, I know they both got **** kinds of CS, so I have to wait least 15 min to talk with their majestic employees. but, since the three weeks ago, looks like **** Al-Queda or ISIS **** bombed their **** warehouse, oh oh or might be the rangers called airstrikes on their **** warehouse, becuase cigars are of course the WMD guys. man I don't know, Its just hypothesis, but more possible then just what IT issues. I just want to talk with them to cancel the double charged order, plz.

Comments

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find I get a response from e-mail. Andy D is my rep andyd@cigar.com. I have placed 3 orders during the snafu. I did receive them all, although 14 days instead of the usual 2 or 3. I wasn't charged until they actually shipped. They did put an authorization on my account, which disappeared after 3 days. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    Please email me direct at andyd@cigar.com
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DrMundo
    I have talked with CI 4 different times on the phone over the course of a month regarding the mess. The secret is to go through their sales department, there is no customer service department…seriously there isn't one with CI, a voicemail saying leave a message and we won't call you back isn't customer service.

Call CI press 1 then 2 then 1 then wait…15mins with the horrendous music is normal.

On a positive note after almost a full month and over 8 days after I CANCELLED the entire order( with documentation clearly showing I cancelled it twice) they decide to randomly charge my credit card and send me about half the order. I guess they think cancelled means I still wanted it and I am going to pay for it…

This information and my experience is for CI and NOT ccom, has nothing to do with ccom in anyway. Hope this helps you and others, its life and we just move on.      
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aren't you the guy that ruined your humidor by putting boiling water in it??

then you returned it!??!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    DrMundoDrMundo Posts: 24
    jgibv said:
    aren't you the guy that ruined your humidor by putting boiling water in it??

then you returned it!??!!!
    Yeah 140 F is **** much to boil the water, anyway what you need to know is that it cames with glue smells. I've already replaced two times already and always came with **** glue smell. now I decided to use this **** for firewood.