Home Non Cigar Related

New additions to the family.

Comments

• Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, Wayne! Are they lab mixes?

I'll say Thelma and Louise
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delia and Zelma
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Once & Twice

Once - so you'll never have to call her Twice

Twice - because you can never just call her Once.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ella and Zoe. Keeping that EZ thing going.
  • MrsWylaffMrsWylaff Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    Yes Ryan they a lab mixed with something else. 
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In any case, they're good looking pups and good for you and Wayne for rescuing them. 
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pup & Pupper
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats guys great looking pups and happy for y'all, bet the little ones are excited!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Elsa and Ana
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Wilma and Betty 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucy & Ethel
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Samantha (Sam) and Charlene. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PB & J

Phoebe and Jay
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bourbon and Coke
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Cigar-20006752Cigar-20006752 Posts: 1
    Tasha and Emma
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady and Cleopatra. Cleo for short.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are lab + hound mix. The shelter did not know what breed of hounds, but they are only 15 lbs each at 6 months. 

Also, @Albinfk gets a fiver. The larger of the two took Ezra for her name. Still trying names out for the smaller.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an easy one Wayne, Theophany!  Your welcome.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful dogs @Wylaff .  And good on you for rescuing them.  They look very similar to our lab mix "mutt" rescue. 

Those are some big paws & big ears....I bet you they'll be 70-80 lbs. 

Better get yourself a membership to a warehouse club (Sams, Costco, etc) so you can start buying dog food, treats, and toys in bulk!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Well, not my first choice, but the name Bella seems to fit the other one to a tee. So tonight I do a drawing for the other fiver. Thanks for your help guys.  :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    I really appreciate all your suggestions they helped a lot! Love you all
    ~~PeNgUiNs~~
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks and congrats on your 2 new additions. I'm sure they'll open up to you soon and then you'll have your hands full in a great way ( most of the time).
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Well, not my first choice, but the name Bella seems to fit the other one to a tee. So tonight I do a drawing for the other fiver. Thanks for your help guys.  :)

Bella = Beautiful/young lady, very fitting.  Also the name of our Papillon
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @Albinfk and congrats @Wylaff and @MrsWylaff on the new additions.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Looks like @webmost wins the drawing. I should have something out this weekend. Thanks again Y'all.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Wayne and family, very exciting time to be sure!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    Looks like @webmost wins the drawing. I should have something out this weekend. Thanks again Y'all.
    Da hell? You didn't like Pup and Pupper?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)