Partagas Heritage

0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone tried these?
I'm thinking of getting a box of Robustos.
They are new enough that I don't know much about them, but I can't seem to get away from buying Partagas.
There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat West TNPosts: 4,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now I have to know. 
    "The change in culture has a lot to do with the eclipse of integrity and honesty and decency, and the normalization of corruption, deceit, and mendacity.  It's all about manipulating your political opponents to diminish them and show that they have nothing to say or contribute.  People no longer have dialogue. It's all monologue."  - - Cornell West
    Not on the list here.  hmmm...I tend to like Partagas.
    "The change in culture has a lot to do with the eclipse of integrity and honesty and decency, and the normalization of corruption, deceit, and mendacity.  It's all about manipulating your political opponents to diminish them and show that they have nothing to say or contribute.  People no longer have dialogue. It's all monologue."  - - Cornell West
  • 0patience0patience Oregon CoastPosts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Amos_Umwhat
    I emailed Andy a few weeks ago about it.
    He said they planned on carrying it.

Here is an article on it.

It is an interesting read.
    There is no crisis that a good cigar can't cure.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited April 2017
    I checked out that article.  Looks good, doesn't it?  I'll be watching for their arrival here.