Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Forum not loading?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2017 in Non Cigar Related
Anyone else having problems with the forum not wanting to load up?

Sure, I post that and it starts working for me.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.
Post edited by 0patience on

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From time to time.

Probably the atmospheric pressure and crap, y'know, stuff like that.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Cigar Sprint Sale isn't loading correctly so the count down just stays the same till I refresh. Just started today but will check it when I get home. Could be my works internet
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From time to time.

Probably the atmospheric pressure and crap, y'know, stuff like that.
    Totally.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just experienced that issue as well. Had to turn off the WiFi to get the forum to load up, and even then it looks all funky . The server must be having springtime allergies  ;)
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm hearing the theme from Twilight Zone again!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's acting goofy again today. 

Maybe those $50 e-coupons Bryan Ott sent out are testing the capacity?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a problem with the CSS style sheet again on the forum and the main cigar.com site has been up and down this morning.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there such a thing in the IT world as "get it fixed and then leave it alone"?  

This kind of nonsense gets a bit old after a while....  
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some issues happen when you leave it alone, some when you make changes, both types need looking after.  IT is a pain, lots of companies are outsourcing as much as they can.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Hmmmmm. <grump><gripe><piss><moan>.  :#
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Hmmmmm. <grump><gripe><piss><moan></moan></piss></gripe></grump>.  :#
    There... fixed it for ya
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Oh, yeah!  Great!  I can see it working better already. 

(Elvis voice) Thankya. Thankya ver' much.....   B)