CASH50

soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
What a joke!!
Tagged:

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ??????

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cash me ousside. Howbow dah?
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CASH100 is on fleek
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Is there some dark nefarious purpose to this thread I don't understand?
    Is this thread somehow going to be used for world domination?
    That's it I'm going to dig a hole and build a bunker.
    Just big enough for me and my cigars

The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's pretty damn early in the morning to be sh*t posting, don't ya think?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soyousee said:
    What a joke!!
    This is no laughing matter... very serious stuff!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    worked for me, nice box I wouldn't have otherwise purchased is due for delivery tomorrow.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Didn't work for me.
    Specific purchases only?  :(
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    edited April 2017
    @0patience, You  have to sign in from the E-mail, I had to try twice before I figured out to click on the Cigar.com logo on the e-mail, then it worked.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Ah, I didn't get an email. WTF?
     :s 
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    It was from Bryan Ott.  I nearly deleted it, thinking "who?", when it clicked, "Oh, that Bryan Ott".  Might check your spam box?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember him, used to buy 12-packs of Five Brothers Smoking Mixture from him.
    It was from Bryan Ott.  I nearly deleted it, thinking "who?", when it clicked, "Oh, that Bryan Ott".  Might check your spam box?
    Nope.
    Nothing.
    And I haven't emptied my deleted folder or spam box for a couple months, so they wouldn't have gotten deleted.

Oh well, I guess I'm not a cool kid. 
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • bluezulubluezulu Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    Worked for me paid 50 bucks for a box of Oliva  Saisons, In Georgia so the box was hot from the shipping, so they are resting in the humidor for a couple days. Pretty sweet deal considering the "migration" issues. Good looking out Ccom.
    0patience said:
    Nope.
    Nothing.
    And I haven't emptied my deleted folder or spam box for a couple months, so they wouldn't have gotten deleted.

Oh well, I guess I'm not a cool kid. 
    now that just seems wrong  :(

• soyouseesoyousee Posts: 40
    Tried it again from both e-mails and still no joy on CASH50
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for i have no clue whats going on gif
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...