Home General Discussion

Stand Up Comedy

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
90% of stand up comedy sucks and I feel like I lost an hour of my life. Anyone got any recommendations for some that's worth while? Just let me know if they are not family friendly so I don't accidentally watch it with my kids.
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCR
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Straight White Male, 60.  Dana Carvey, on Netflix.  I've watched it 3 times.  I wouldn't have any problem with rating it PG, for 12 and over.  No R or X stuff.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam Kinison at the Roxy!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^this!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.