Home General Discussion

Spitting.....

2»

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After I cut a cigar, I'll tap the head  of the cigar against the cutter to dislodge the loose tobacco, but sometimes I'll get loose tobacco in my mouth and I'll do a dry spit to get rid of it.  Otherwise, I don't really spit, many cigars give my dry mouth.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stopped spitting when it dawned on my that all the spittle was ending up on my pants, shirt, and shoes.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spittle or pittle?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Spit, swallow, what ever, I don't care, the end result for me is still the same.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spit, swallow, what ever, I don't care, the end result for me is still the same.
    So, oral stuff not a concern for you.  You're more concerned with "results" for your "end"? 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See Bob gets it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    edited February 2018
    See Bob gets it.

peter4jc said:
    Pitcher or catcher?  That's the question.
    You're asking,.... for a friend. Right? 
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Pitcher or catcher?  That's the question.
    Not even an umpire when it comes to this.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is, do you drool when you pick up a cigar to smoke it?
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • transplanttransplant Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Uh, no.  I've never found the need to spit.  Interesting that so many do.
    Kipling was a wise man.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, I guess, that's "happy ending"?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's something I haven't ever done, unless the Red Sox are winning!  Just kidding Sox fans.  Maybe...
  • GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh no! I "hiccu-burped" and swallowed! Am I  gonna have lil baby cigars now?
    Oh no! I "hiccu-burped" and swallowed! Am I  gonna have lil baby cigars now?
    It could happen!
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YankeeMan said:
    That's something I haven't ever done, unless the Red Sox are winning!  Just kidding Sox fans.  Maybe...
    Why are they the way they are! Not a Yanks fan but definitely can do without any Sox fans...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

NorCalR1 said:
    YankeeMan said:
    Why are they the way they are! Not a Yanks fan but definitely can do without any Sox fans...
    There's a reason they call them Massholes!
  • jw517jw517 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭
    To spit  or not to spit,that is the question..