Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Blind Samplers or Requests

Comments

• MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got that money order headed your way, Shiz. Box just arrived. I've gotta run out to a business dinner so I'll post pictures tonight.

“Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested in 5vers of a particular cigar....send me a PM.. thanks!!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always in my prayers brother!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Markwell said:
    I thought I ordered the 10er....above and beyond (as usual) my friend! Any idea what let the unbanded 'lil guy might be?

Viaje Super Shot. Yum.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Markwell, You got hooked up big time! 
    Absolutely an excellent selection @Bigshizza!
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • MarkwellMarkwell Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what I did to get punished this bad! One of these days, once I've stocked the arsenal with better stuff, I've gotta get that guy back.
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman – or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.” – George Burns
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim, they should check your head, your hearts in the right place.

Mark, I am thinking those unbanded are from the Lost and Found collection.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    Jim, they should check your head, your hearts in the right place.

Mark, I am thinking those unbanded are from the Lost and Found collection.
    Hey @dirtdude / Jim, what is  Lost and Found collection?  Is that from a manufacturer or rolled by a forum member? 

That's what I ment when I said "hand rolled" .  The papers are hand written & say Pepper Cream and White Chocolate Crunch.
    edited June 2017
    @dirtdude, your right on, Lost & Found they are. Makes me wonder if Jim has the "Butter", and "Pepper Cream Soda" also possibly others.
    Post edited by TX98Z28 on
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    @84CJ7 the Lost&Found collection is a collaboration  involving Caldwell and a couple other folks, they find old cigars sitting in a warehouse somewhere and re-brand them, nothing wrong with old cigars
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Well that's too cool.  I need to let them rest, the box set unopened for a week (my fault).

Thanks for the article and input

Mark
    Anyone else? Before I close the shop??
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent. 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    Nice shakedown from the Loony bin
    A little dirt never hurt
    I don't count, just look and grab...
    @Bigshizza, I'll shoot you a PM tomorrow. I feel like a fool for not buying from you yet.
    PM sent.
    Still available if interested