Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

WTT for Perdomo Mistakes - Cameroons

13»

Comments

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, enough.

@LiquidChaos66 , I have the answer for you.

You can put a stop to all of this, for all time.  It's easy.

First, buy the mazo of Mistakes.  Also, go to your B&M and buy 6 cigars equal to or better than the Hemingways, could be Padron's, Davidoff, whatever.

Next, ask @danielzreyes and @jgibv for their addresses.  Send a PM, or ask someone who might know.

Now, send 7 of the Mistakes and 3 of the other cigars, 10 each, to DZR and jgibv.

Put 5 in your humidor.

This will leave you with one Mistake.  Take a picture.  Light it, smoke it, take pictures. 

Start a thread in the Ratings and Reviews column about your impressions.  You don't have to be fancy.  Simple things like does it draw well?  Does it burn evenly?  How long an ash will it hold?  Did you like it?  Was it too dry?  Harsh? Did it produce a lot of smoke?  or only a little?

Wait 4 - 8 weeks, smoke another.  Tell us your impressions.  Did it change?  Get better?  Worse?  Smoother?  More flavorful?  Again, doesn't have to be fancy.  You don't have to describe 'underlying floral notes' or 'raisins & citrus', just your words.

I believe that if you will do these things, you will put this all to rest, and redeem yourself, proving you are indeed one of us strange and eclectic cigar geeks.

It's really that easy.

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just hang around and let's move on. Let's have some fun. All I know is when I beg for herf dogs...y'all betta hook me up!!!! Square biz!
    I got ya @smoke_em_if_you_got_em. I found a bundle pretty cheap, I'll get em shipped to ya
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Amos_Umwhat
    I must disagree with your post but figured I would state my opinion rather just hit the disagree button. Membership to this forum is free for any and all. we are not a judge nor jury to decide what a forum member should or should not do to gain our respect or good graces. However, what we do is show the everyone who is apart of this forum or views us from afar that pretty much as long as you sign up and contribute just a little we will hit you with tons of free stuff...which isn't a bad thing.But then we get all up in arms when people take our kindness for granted. If Chaos wants to leave let him leave...if @danielzreyes wants to leave (which i hope that he doesn't) we must let him.

@LiquidChaos66 has made his own bed and now has to lay in it. He was batting 1.000 on free **** and was once again called out on it and seems this time bit him in the ass...

just sayin

square biz!
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    Just hang around and let's move on. Let's have some fun. All I know is when I beg for herf dogs...y'all betta hook me up!!!! Square biz!
    I got ya @smoke_em_if_you_got_em. I found a bundle pretty cheap, I'll get em shipped to ya
    2 things. I've yet to ask and 2nd...don't make me blow your mailbox into the next city!
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Amos_Umwhat
    I must disagree with your post but figured I would state my opinion rather just hit the disagree button. Membership to this forum is free for any and all. we are not a judge nor jury to decide what a forum member should or should not do to gain our respect or good graces. However, what we do is show the everyone who is apart of this forum or views us from afar that pretty much as long as you sign up and contribute just a little we will hit you with tons of free stuff...which isn't a bad thing.But then we get all up in arms when people take our kindness for granted. If Chaos wants to leave let him leave...if @danielzreyes wants to leave (which i hope that he doesn't) we must let him.

@LiquidChaos66 has made his own bed and now has to lay in it. He was batting 1.000 on free **** and was once again called out on it and seems this time bit him in the ass...

just sayin

square biz!
    You won't get an argument from me.  I'm not aware of liquid being on a bad traders list or anything.  He just seems young, to me.  I don't know if he's used us the way that joey-joe or seagarlover did back in the day. 

He seems like a puppy that won't stop licking my hand.  I never kick the puppy, just try to teach it the rules.  I'm not judging him, just trying to help.  He seems to want to fit in, I think my idea would help him do that.

I guess you did get an argument from me.

;)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    @Amos_Umwhat

just sayin

square biz!
    You won't get an argument from me.  I'm not aware of liquid being on a bad traders list or anything.  He just seems young, to me.  I don't know if he's used us the way that joey-joe or seagarlover did back in the day. 

He seems like a puppy that won't stop licking my hand.  I never kick the puppy, just try to teach it the rules.  I'm not judging him, just trying to help.  He seems to want to fit in, I think my idea would help him do that.

I guess you did get an argument from me.

;)
    I knew that I would get an argument from you. I hear what you are saying...I just don't expect him to follow through on it. 

This thread too shall die!
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter