Home Non Cigar Related
Options

2017 NFL Fantasy Football

Comments

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It only shows this week, it's hockey where you can plan ahead a week or two.

I can make the changes with LM tools, PM me who you want to change and when @jgibv
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    It only shows this week, it's hockey where you can plan ahead a week or two.

I can make the changes with LM tools, PM me who you want to change and when @jgibv ;
    Yea, that's what I'm seeing as well.  I'm all set for this week (week 6), no worries. 

But for next week (week 7) I'd like to move:
    Tyreek Hill from WR1 to BENCH

A.J. Green from BENCH to WR1

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Gotcha covered Gibby.

If I had known I had those tools last week I could have benched those tools you had whooping my @ss.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    If I were you I would just waive that Tyreek Hill.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Done, AJ is in Hill on bench, my gawd I just wanted to drop him. I hope you don't mind I benched Aaron Rogers as by all accounts he is done for a while. Winston is questionable but the only option. 

Enjoy your time away
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Not to be a ****, but don't really like the idea of putting players in for him that are injured or whatever else that he didn't ask for. Again I know I sound like a ****, but making adjustments to a roster needs to be that team owner's responsibility.  Would be totally same if I were the guy this was happening to. 
  • Options
    That's a good point David, maybe Gibby will find some Internet access and do some shopping for a QB, he is probably regretting putting Hill on the bench about now.

Since he is matched up with the GMEN this week, how about we let @Albinfk make the call? What do you think Al, put Rogers back in or leave him on the bench?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I texted Gibby to see what he would like to have done so that way it is at least cleared with him.  If I dont get a response back I too feel it should be left as Rodgers as the starter.  (It sucks but how it should be handled)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Yea, ok, will just do what he asked.

Done
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't such an obvious move I would say he would have to keep his picks. I'm ok with him starting Winston. 
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Will just leave it like he called it, good gawd, why would a guy go on vacation with no Internet during football season.

Where the hell can you go anymore without the Internet following you?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    @Vulchor goes down finally!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Right on, I had him on the ropes last week but he slipped away.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    sorry i missed y'all when i was on vaca....thanks for looking out for me.
    internet was spotty to say the least.  but it wouldn't have mattered much even if i played winston for week 7 because i got my a$$ whooped!!!! 

oh well.  i got some ground to make up these next few weeks. i'm gunning for you Vulchor!!!!

and brad @avengethis ; sorry i never got your text. 
    my phone broke part way through the trip so i had to buy a new phone in austira (lol) but i couldn't activate it until i got back state side and connected to at&t towers.
    so any texts/calls during that time were M.I.A.

• Options
    hahah.  fückin' héll.

• Options
    That's not funny, well kind of.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    i'll be working the waiver wire like it's my job this week..... 

need to string together a couple good weeks, got some ground to make up

• Options
    Anybody need a RB? I need a WR
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    Anybody need a RB? I need a WR
    Yeah someone is stashing away top-tier WRs. 

Somehow I got 5 RBs & 3 D/STs on my roster right now.  WTF am i doing with my life

• Options
    Yeah Im stacked with RB
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I would make a trade I have got anyone you might be interested in Brad? I don't see anyone stacked with WR but if you could pick ol @Vulchor pockets you could do us all a favor.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    I too could use a WR....sorry to say boys. 
  • Options
    final game of the regular fantasy season tonight .... good luck everyone. 

and thanks again randy for taking over and running it this year .... been a fun "regular season" and always a good excuse to watch some NFL games i otherwise wouldn't care about. 

• Options
    On to the playoffs after tonight, each round of the playoffs runs 2 weeks. To be honest I don't recall if your roster is locked for the 2 weeks or if you can adjust it for the 2nd week.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Let the fun begin.....I think you can adjust it as it's just the combined total of the two weeks.....but I am not certain. 
  • Options
    i'm in the playoffs ?

• Options
    jgibv said:
    i'm in the playoffs ?
    Apparently, I thought Brad was on track but you smashed him last week to end with the same record. Good luck
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    good luck this weekend @Vulchor

i'm still hoping for a "come from behind" miracle, LOL but that's pretty unlikely. 

still kicking myself for my roster last week .... i can't believe my bench put up 74 points (!!!!!) argggg!!!

• Options
    F U todd gurley, uggggg. 

lemme know where to send my cigars lol.

• Options
    I am going to have to consult with @avengethis on how to take this @Vulchor dude down, he is the only one to do it this year. I thought I was a genius to pick up Randall Cobb when Rodgers was coming back only to find out @Vulchor got Rodgers after that, I figured somebody had him wrapped up.
    A little dirt never hurt