Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2nd Annual Fantasy Hockey League

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv said:
    lmao wtf @CharlieHeis ;

i checked the score early in the evening and was up on you like 15-3  .....  i look this morning and now you're up 31-11 what the hell man!!???!!!
    I did the exact same thing
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    my roster is *trash emoji* right now.....

these guys are about to get put on waivers and sent to the AHL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlie like a boss!  Oh wait, I already said that.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jgibv said:
    my roster is *trash emoji* right now.....

these guys are about to get put on waivers and sent to the AHL
    With as few teams as there are in our league, there are a ton of good free agents out there. Sign em up.
  • Options
    decided to start Horvat & Zucker   ..... instead of  Skinner & Ferland this week.

6.1 pts for skinner & ferland last night ..... (horvat & zucker didn't play) hmmm....

• Options
    jgibv said:
    decided to start Horvat & Zucker   ..... instead of  Skinner & Ferland this week.

6.1 pts for skinner & ferland last night ..... (horvat & zucker didn't play) hmmm....

That would be the reason to be in a daily league. Whoever has the most time on his hands to make changes, wins.
  • Options
    jgibv said:

That would be the reason to be in a daily league. Whoever has the most time on his hands to make changes, wins.
    Yeah I'll withhold my judgment until the week's over....but these 2 guys put up some decent numbers last night.  Will see how it turns out

• Options
    thank god for Bobrovsky and Dubnyk last night wew eee. 

you're probably gonna kick my a$$ tonight @matkn293 (your 5 players vs my 1 today) but hopefully i can make up some ground tomorrow.

• Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, not many points last night for me. Wtf

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @jgibv just want to give you a heads up I will be mia for 10 weeks at basic training starting next Wednesday. I don’t want you to think I’m skipping out on payments if I don’t answer. Just tag me in anything I need to know about and I’ll catch up when I get back
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with the training Andrew
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck,  be safe.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    bert873 said:
    @jgibv just want to give you a heads up I will be mia for 10 weeks at basic training starting next Wednesday. I don’t want you to think I’m skipping out on payments if I don’t answer. Just tag me in anything I need to know about and I’ll catch up when I get back
    @bert873 ; ok thanks for the heads up brother.  Good luck and stay safe at training.

If you want someone to run you’re team while you’re gone, LMK....we can add a “second owner” .... 

• Options
    I don’t have anyone that would be able to manage it so I’ll just let it go. 
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    I don’t have anyone that would be able to manage it so I’ll just let it go. 
    Any interest in this @Patrickbrick ?
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smell a ringer.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yea, i could keep this going, i guess.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Yea, i could keep this going, i guess.
    @bert873 ; if you’d like Patrick to run you’re team whole you’re gone just LMK.

If so, Patrick I’ll just need your email address and will add you as a 2nd owner for bert’s team

• Options
    You got it, I will pm you.  Just let me know what to do next.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, next thing you will want to do is lose to 'Dirt in your....'
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    Yea that’s fine with me. Just know that I don’t have any of those craphawk players on my team
  • Options
    @bert873 ; alright I added @Patrickbrick ; as a 2nd owner for your team.

patrick you should receive an email from ESPN.  Follow the prompts to set up an account, then you’ll be able to login on ESPN.com and see the fantasy league & make changes to bert’s Team.

since it’s a weekly league, your roster locks for the week every Monday, at the start of the first game. (Normally 700 Pm est, except for holidays when there are afternoon games)

Once your roster locks, Any changes to your roster won’t go “live” until the following week.  (Like trades/ waiver wire pickups, etc)

lmk if you have any questions.

• Options
    bert873 said:
    Yea that’s fine with me. Just know that I don’t have any of those craphawk players on my team
    I'm sure I will have to clean house anyway so that might get fixed.  I know how St. Louis rolls, a bunch of old guy choke artists, I like to win.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options

jgibv said:
    @bert873 ; alright I added @Patrickbrick ; as a 2nd owner for your team.

patrick you should receive an email from ESPN.  Follow the prompts to set up an account, then you’ll be able to login on ESPN.com and see the fantasy league & make changes to bert’s Team.

since it’s a weekly league, your roster locks for the week every Monday, at the start of the first game. (Normally 700 Pm est, except for holidays when there are afternoon games)

Once your roster locks, Any changes to your roster won’t go “live” until the following week.  (Like trades/ waiver wire pickups, etc)

lmk if you have any questions.
    Will do, sounds easy enough.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    bert873 said:
    I'm sure I will have to clean house anyway so that might get fixed.  I know how St. Louis rolls, a bunch of old guy choke artists, I like to win.
    LOL bert's gonna come back and his entire roster will be the Hawks 4th line & their AHL squad. 

• Options
    No no, going to go through it tonight.  I wanted to give hi mom time to get his affairs in order.  Now it's winning time!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Should be a relatively low-scoring week this week.  With lots of teams on their "Bye Week".  https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-bye-weeks-for-2017-18-season/c-290159620 

• Options
    Charlie I might need some help figuring this out there are a couple of moves I want to make but not really sure how.  I will have Colleen check it out, I'm sure she will know, but if she doesn't I will text you.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Charlie I might need some help figuring this out there are a couple of moves I want to make but not really sure how.  I will have Colleen check it out, I'm sure she will know, but if she doesn't I will text you.
    @Patrickbrick ; do you want to add free agents from the waiver wire? 
    Or just change your lineup (bench vs active)? 

• Options
    Want to dump a chump and pick up a winner.  Pretty sure Colleen knows what to do.  Been out all morning looking at houses.  I will text Charlie if she can't figure it out.
    MOW badge received.