Home General Discussion
Options

A pair to draw to and mousebit

dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have had 7 days in a row off every 28 days for the past year yet have nothing in the life experience category to hang my hat on. This week I decided to deliver a truck my Dad no longer needed to my brother in Olympia WA. @Patrickbrick has planned for several months to come for a visit this week as he was vacationing in Scottsdale so with this Dirtventure underway I met Patrick and his Warden in Scottsdale for lunch. Have no pictures to prove it so maybe it didn't happen, but after lunch we walked over to Ford on Fifth(how convenient) as they have a viola of Deliverance that Patrick is interested in. The guy says we are out of those, however after a bit of pressure he declares he has a box he has been sitting on that he could let go of a few, obviously not aware of Patrick's power of persuasion, he will never see that box again.Was a great visit with a great BOTL, had my 1st NBK.
Next night was Reno, need I say more. @Wylaff and his Warden were most gracious host. That Great Basin brew should be classified as ****. 

Pics, it did happen.
Had a great time, enjoy your vacation Wayne.
Delivered the truck, visited with my daughter and grandkids and headed for home.
What's this? A mouse has been in the mailbox.
Have been interested in these Jas Sum Kral but have been careful not to express this here but @silvermouse seems to know all, will definitely share Edward, thank you.
A little dirt never hurt

Comments

• Options
    ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for taking time out of long drive to spend some time with Colleen and I.  I am bad with pictures, I forgot too.  Sorry I cut the visit short, next time will be a longer visit.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Was a pleasure to meet up, we had planned this long ago, glad we could save you the drive to Green Valley, Donna is the cimenatographer so I blame her for no pics haha
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Nice. Always good to get and see the nut jobs on here. Looks like u had a blast. Thx for sharing Randy. Keep ur dik outta the dirt...dude B)

Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a good time was had by all!
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was great to see you Randy. I had a blast! I'm glad you decided to stop over. Your wife is wonderful.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    So jealous you guys got to meet Anthony from Ford on Fifth... I’d love to go there one day, been friends with them online for a while, I hear great things about their shop! What a great score!
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like fun. BTW, I didn't mean you had to share the sampler, I got a twelve-pack with two of each stick. They are worth hoarding though, so I suggest you smoke them all yourself  :)
  • Options
    Thanks Edward but I ran across somebody who also has not tried them so let the sampling commence,
    A little dirt never hurt