Home General Discussion

Cuban's in Cancun

NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
So I'm heading to Cancun next month for a week and was looking to get a few more Cuban's for my humi. I know there are fakes everywhere so my question is anyone have experience in Cancun and no any reputable places to pick some up?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Comments

• matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casa or the shop in the airport after customs is the only place to go. Assume all others are fake. Especially the guy on the beach or the guy with a table set up at the resort. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Casa del Habano
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you're in for a whole bunch of fake Cubans down there. 
    Don't buy anything off the beach, don't buy anything from your hotel.
    But then I'm one of those persons that think Cuban cigars have been overhyped for so long That  I expect God himself to come down when I light one.
    It never happens, the clouds don't part, a ray of light doesn't shine right in front of me, and God doesn't come down to talk to me. 
    So......theres that.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just grab some fresh rolled from the dude in the hotel. They can't be faked if you watch him roll them. They just won't be name brand.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you're in for a whole bunch of fake Cubans down there. 
    Don't buy anything off the beach, don't buy anything from your hotel.
    But then I'm one of those persons that think Cuban cigars have been overhyped for so long That  I expect God himself to come down when I light one.
    It never happens, the clouds don't part, a ray of light doesn't shine right in front of me, and God doesn't come down to talk to me. 
    So......theres that.
    How could God get a word in, with all the other voices in there? Lol
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck

Well there's that.....  :D
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice I have heard of LCDH but wanted to get some feedback prior to going. Definitely won't be buying any "cheap Cubans" from the beach.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....