Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Dry-begging Taken To A Higher Level

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
Inspired by George Costanza who would 'forget' things at a potential lady-friend's so that he would have an excuse to see her again... In September I met up with @avengethis and @Chalupa_Batman for a day at their campsite. I just happened to leave without my herfador, which Brad stuffed to the gills with some superb smokes. Do I know how to dry-beg or what? 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    complete amateur, Peter. A true dry beggar swears up and down that they aren't asking for anything. How do you like that 'Tala(something) cameroon exclusiva'? I haven't had one of those....
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Peter is as smooth as his coffee. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant Peter. A true artist.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that is an interesting route, wish I would have known that little gem was in the area, would have hijacked it and added more to it.  O'Well, there is always December!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't make me flag you, son!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i knew it was going to detour your way @matkn293 I would have just sent it to you on purpose.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing ever good comes from a detour in St. Louis. GO REDS #2018
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smart thinking