Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!

PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
Nick @Usaf06 hooked me up with some super good beer I can't get.  I dry begged so hard through the vherf for the 2015 Aztec Chocolate Stout that he got a friction burn (I almost felt bad about that).  Nick, being the amazing guy that he is, not only sent me that one, but some body guards that make Ryan Gosling look like a dirty hobo.  I can't thank you enough buddy!  See ya on the vherf soon.  Thank you again.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
MOW badge received.

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Bro!!
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is beautiful!!! AWSOME variety pack! Nice work Nick.
    If that is the Sunday Mole I beg you to save it for your birthday celebration.  ;)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMMmmmmmmm...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is, but probably won't make it past Sunday.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • ExpendableYouthExpendableYouth Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. Great job Nick! 
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yummy beer is all around.
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job Nick. You’re such a nice guy. 
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit St Nick. Hit him so hard he's talkin' 'bout his Ryan Gosling affection. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, that is beautiful.
    Glad they arrived safely. 
    Only five weeks until your birthday celebration!  :D
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wide world stout is awesome. Like it more than kbs
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Guitarded decided that I needed to have more stockpiled beer.  Not just any beer, but KBS, and just any KBS.  There are two 2016 KBS in there, crazy good!  Thank you!  Looking forward to seeing you in December.

Now thats a beer bomb. Veey nice
    I received @Patrickbrick end of our trade. I think I owe him a few more beers when I get to Chicago. AWSOME ! Thank You! 

Thank you again.  I'll have a few cigars waiting for you as well, buddy.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Some lighter stuff to drink inbetween killing your brain cells at the Chicago Herf. Happy birthday :)

The Sin Tax is great, but the Cali Creamin' is one of the tastiest ales I've had.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    @Guitarded, hooked me up with a couple bottles I wanted more of that are long gone around these parts.  Michael sure did a bang up job with these!  Some to share some to hoard, damn son, thank you!!!!!!

MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pro-tip: don't drink all those KBS & CBS in one sitting.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff enjoy! I had one of those Tenfidy Barrel aged and I swear it stayed with me making me feel it for a full 24hrs, never had a beer that did that to me before. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Sorry buddy but have to say it, amateur.^^^^^^^^^
    MOW badge received.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry buddy but have to say it, amateur.^^^^^^^^^
    User error.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol you ass, when it comes to heavy beers yes I’m an amateur, but I drink almost exclusively IPA’s or hoppy beer so it’s very different to me. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."